Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #10

4 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I hope you are wrong, but one has to ask if this is what RLC wants, all the girls (including Leora) to be clones of one another

They have lived free because they have never had the money to live any other way. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Maturin said:

I don't think she's in her 20s, early 30s perhaps? 20 somethings don't save money because, well, they're in their 20s and generally piss it up against a wall every pay day. But we can see that Leora and Paul don't really go out regulalry to do that kind of thing.

She's 27 and he's 26 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Maturin said:

I don't think she's in her 20s, early 30s perhaps? 20 somethings don't save money because, well, they're in their 20s and generally piss it up against a wall every pay day. But we can see that Leora and Paul don't really go out regulalry to do that kind of thing.

Have you never seen the shopping bags of clothes she brings home? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Dude no disrespect but get to the point and write normal.. Reading your post gives me a headache. Just say what you mean instead of beating around the bush. 

Oh really ? Well no worries mate, none taken. But I would have included you as one of some who would have perhaps understood the underlying meanings of some of the indirect posts considering as long as you have been around and who may have also understood that by being sometimes somewhat indirect instead of straight out forward all the time, could not hurt the situation or make things any worse considering the current state of affairs there. Perhaps some aspirin may help.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Oh really ? Well no worries mate, none taken. But I would have included you as one of some who would have perhaps understood the underlying meanings of some of the indirect posts considering as long as you have been around and who may have also understood that by being sometimes somewhat indirect instead of straight out forward all the time, could not hurt things or make things any worse considering the current state of affairs there. Perhaps some aspirin may help.

I get that and I not trying to be an ass it's this whole situation doesn't sit right with me and apparently others as well. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pepe said:

She's 27 and he's 26 

Ah OK. But in any case, they have outlasted all other tenants on all other sites except perhaps Maya and from the early days Leora used to refer to this as a social project that she was participating in. I think she came into this with a game plan and is following it through.  She does buy clothes but what else?  I think they came into this with a plan to live rent free with a view to saving up for something and she's had more fun than she realised with respect to sharing her sex life on screen and getting the immediate feedback from CC and other sites.

Don't be surprised if one day soon their apartment goes offline without warning because they've got what they wanted from the project. If and when that happens then fair play to them. They, especially Paul, have taken a lot of crap over the years and I wish them well should they leave.

13 minutes ago, Maturin said:

She's been living rent free for years and has probably saved up a substantial sum of money. Leora is the winner here chaps!

😂😂😂 She has been high maintenance for a few years now, they spend it as fast as SHE can earn it, they go without nothing, so I think your assumption is way of mark. 😀

• Like 2

Just now, jimbo4 said:

😂😂😂 She has been high maintenance for a few years now, they spend it as fast as SHE can earn it, they go without nothing, so I think your assumption is way of mark. 😀

Can you back that up with some evidence, anecdotal or otherwise?

11 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I get that and I not trying to be an ass it's this whole situation doesn't sit right with me and apparently others as well. 

Then you can believe me when I say it is fully understood. Just trying at times trying to remain positive and hopeful of the situation improving my striped little friend.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Apart from having food delivered, you can check for yourself she buys nearly all her underwear from INTIMISSIMI they're an Italian company having branches all over the Europe and they are not cheap

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Maturin said:

I could but I won't, as to do so would break a confidence, so far as to say that Pepe and Newark would possibly attest to me being factual. 😀

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Apart from having food delivered, you can check for yourself she buys nearly all her underwear from INTIMISSIMI they're an Italian company having branches all over the Europe and they are not cheap

That's the type of anecdote that was asked for @jimbo4, thanks Newark

This underwear shop, is not really that expensive:

SE.INTIMISSIMI.COM

48h shipping. Discover Bras that are perfect for every occasion. With Intimissimi you can find the style that matches your wishes. Don’t miss out!

Now, if she was buying 10 sets of underwear every week and throwing them away, whilst spending loads on doing her makeup 3 times per day, whilst coming home with professionally done nails every other day, then yes, I would agree that she would be high maintenance .

The evidence, not accepting some "confidential things," is that she's absolutely not high maintenance and is living within her means.

Regardless, her choice of underwear doesn't really disabuse my notion that she's saved a ton of money over the years.