B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

She wrote no love without freedom----maybe it was a message to her bf---let me have some freedom to do what I want--a liitle personal space---or our love cannot continue--

Or maybe she just randomly scrabled some lyrics on the mirror for fun, while she was dancing around, singing and being in a good mood. It doesn't need to mean anything more than that. Candy often wrote "Candy 💙" on the mirror after she showered, and I've seen many others just draw a heart.

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Or maybe she just randomly scrabled some lyrics on the mirror for fun, while she was dancing around, singing and being in a good mood. It doesn't need to mean anything more than that. Candy often wrote "Candy 💙" on the mirror after she showered, and I've seen many others just draw a heart.

Seriously you are comparing Candy to Kelly as an argument against boyfriend issues?

1 hour ago, zzakary said:

Trust is the hardest thing to grant, because we know well it will be betrayed soon or later,and maybe even without our knowledge,but dont worry Kelly,nobody watch you... :biggrin:

I don't watch 🤫
I Can't Look! emoticon
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

That is probably the truth since she was listening to a song that contained that phrase she wrote.  ---But Ed---it was more fun to speculate and stir up the crowd in here :dodgy:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Seriously you are comparing Candy to Kelly as an argument against boyfriend issues?

That is not even the comparison  he made--only comparing actions of writing on a mirror. 😏

• Like 1