B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

26 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This why I do not pay for replay, they already get plenty on money from me for having second rate servers, from freezing feeds to power outages, and forever annoying under maintenance. RLC is really going to shit from what it use to be as the premiere online voyeur site.

These issues are more related to maintenance on the router's / internetworking devices between  the main site and the remote sites. No static routes, cache issues, router memory issues, unstable broadband, etc. I have tried to email them to assist them but they don't understand what I am trying to say in the support area.

• Like 1

RLC took the apartment off for two months or so...still couldn't fix the electrical problems....VH keeps their customer updated through their social media page, I really don't understand why RLC dont have a damn twitter page....all we ever get is the same old automated response....They charge the most but offers the worst customer relationship among their competitors....They are starting to get on my damn nerves.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

RLC took the apartment off for two months or so...still couldn't fix the electrical problems....VH keeps their customer updated through their social media page, I really don't understand why RLC dont have a damn twitter page....all we ever get is the same old automated response....They charge the most but offers the worst customer relationship among their competitors....They are starting to get on my damn nerves.

Because they would be filled with constant complains..they use the same low level tactics for years..putting houses offline when something will happen..to residents pretending to do constant vacations etc etc..and that would give them bad publicity and probably less clients.Usualy any big point of an company,firm etc is to have the clients as satisfied and happy as possible and to age an trustful relantioship..rlc does exactly the opposite.

18 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

These issues are more related to maintenance on the router's / internetworking devices between  the main site and the remote sites. No static routes, cache issues, router memory issues, unstable broadband, etc. I have tried to email them to assist them but they don't understand what I am trying to say in the support area.

I too have tried to help,but they are too stupid,and just don't give a shit as long as they keep bringing in the money.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Don't understand the power problem in B2 ... How long was it closed before they opened it ?  They didn't have Time to fix all these problems ??  

Was closed about two full months,it served to move the balcony cam to an point we now only see half of balcony and to bring back this type of residents(routines show girls),look house it's online again..nothing hapened folks..what a joke.