B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

I remember one time in this apt I cant remember what girls were there but they had guys show up things got interesting then bam UM then they go back on line just as the guys were getting dressed and leaving and that's just one of many fishy UMs and convenient power outages ,and you wonder why there are conspiracy theorists ,but the thing about them is they are right once in awhile 

I have thought the same thing.  Some of the UM's have been pretty fishy.

The problem is what happened tonight was NOT like that at all.

Am I nuts here of what ? Little Adolescent Adorable Amy puts on a extremely sexy pair of panties only to cover them up with the blanket. I am afraid her time will expire before she graduates from the little girls club, and finds out just how incredible sexy she really is. 

You know what the say when you have it, flaunt it and be proud of it. 💖

Maybe she should go over and spend the night with Kylie and Russ and drink a little vodka, so they can help her out with her sexuality.

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Am I nuts here of what ? Little Adolescent Adorable Amy puts on a extremely sexy pair of panties only to cover them up with the blanket. I am afraid her time will expire before she graduates from the little girls club, and finds out just how incredible sexy she really is. 

You know what the say when you have it, flaunt it and be proud of it. 💖

Maybe she should go over and spend the night with Kylie and Russ and drink a little vodka, so they can help her out with her sexuality.

I will never understand why these girls cover up when they damn well know they signed up for,and are in,a place full of fucking cameras. WTF!   im-sorry-but-i-call-bullshit.jpg

3 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

Normally I would agree but it most definitely was an electrical issue in the apartment.

That is not exactly under RLC's control.

Not the first time the power has gone out in this apartment...nor that house on the hill...another RLC investment in infrastructure FAIL.

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

New info on the front page :

Noldus 2019-04-10 23-31-58-924.jpg  0

Seems they only have issues when the girls do something exciting.  They Girls can sit around all day with their Thumbs up their Asses staring at a Phone and nothing happens, the minute they plan something Bingo the Power goes out.  I think RLC is playing everyone for Fools.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Seems they only have issues when the girls do something exciting.  They Girls can sit around all day with their Thumbs up their Asses staring at a Phone and nothing happens, the minute they plan something Bingo the Power goes out.  I think RLC is playing everyone for Fools.

They have issues when the girls are doing boring things, and they have issiues when nobody is in the apartment, it's just nobody cries about it then.