B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

1 hour ago, DMcKenzie said:

I have thought the same thing.  Some of the UM's have been pretty fishy.

The problem is what happened tonight was NOT like that at all.

hey to be honest I didn't see any of it course, im on one of my extended breaks from RLC so I was just talking about the odds is all, you know the saying even a broken clock is right twice a day 

26 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

They have issues when the girls are doing boring things, and they have issiues when nobody is in the apartment, it's just nobody cries about it then.

This is the place that was UM for almost a Whole Month to fix these issues and they still happen. 

I guess not many watch an empty Apartment to see things happen except for Noldus.  He'll tell you exactly when they come in and go out the door.   :biggrin:

il y a une heure, StnCld316 a dit :

Seems they only have issues when the girls do something exciting.  They Girls can sit around all day with their Thumbs up their Asses staring at a Phone and nothing happens, the minute they plan something Bingo the Power goes out.  I think RLC is playing everyone for Fools.

Not for the first time obviously... 

• Upvote 1

I went to work today for the first time in 3 weeks because of my pneumonia and for the past few hours I have been trying to catch up on what happened during the day/night.  Reading the posts from the past several hours I am more confused than when I started.  What a total fucking abortion starting in B3 and then moving here to B2, the 2 apartments I watch the least and tonight just confirms why.   Kylie parades Rus around 2 apartments proudly showing all the girls her trained pony and calling out "here girls, look what I have.  This is MY pet cock and you can look at it but you can't touch it. "  Is that fucking pathetic or what?  And to Rus she says "OK my trained monkey, look at all the naked girls, get yourself all worked up and later you can show me what you're worth".  And from you gents the only thing I read in your posts is complaining about the power outage preventing you from seeing all the great action.  What's wrong with this picture?   Hey I probably shouldn't say anything.  If this is what gets you off then enjoy.  

• Like 3

I imagine the faces of the girls when RLC announced that I had to redo the whole show because people hadn't seen it, shower included, I'm really sorry I went out for dinner last night

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I'm not sure , but I think Gina was a little jealous of Kylie playing with the twins, she didn't smile a lot when Kylie put her hand in the twin's pants and when the twin kissed Kylie's boob back at Kylie's apt,

You are probably right.  Kylie got to play with Gina's pussies but Kylie wouldn't let Gina touch her dick.  That's not fair to Gina.

• Like 1

I am not too sure about the rest but so far, it seems that Rus is very comfortable with Lia and Gina.

I like the playful exchanges between Rus and Gina, nothing sexual but very real and friendly. Like during the tub scene last night.

For the twins, Mia kept a lookout for her sister when she realised she was still in the tub alone with Kylie & Rus 😅