B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

But don't horry people.tomorrow Robot twins and Gina will gift us with another's amazing and very natural threesome thing..lights off..small dildo in use..legs up and down like in ballet..thank youuu.

• Like 2

If light was seen from the next apartment then it's RLC as this power outage is going on since it reopened if RLC has put the apartment under maintenance in lightning speed time then i doubt there is anything wrong with the apartment as if their was RLC would have it fixed years ago to keep the girls safe and not risk anything going wrong. 

This is why we shouldn't  have respect for this type of residents..because they don't respect viewers.will reserve three fresh nice beers in refrigerator..one for each leaving..the robots,Gia and k and R.More..in homenaje to them will turn off the lights and put legs up and down slowly as i drink the 🍺.

Just now, Daleys said:

If light was seen from the next apartment then it's RLC as this power outage is going on since it reopened if RLC has put the apartment under maintenance in lightning speed time then i doubt there is anything wrong with the apartment as if their was RLC would have it fixed years ago to keep the girls safe and not risk anything going wrong. 

It went UM because the battery backup for the cameras ran out.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I was being sarcastic Sexy...It's my sense of humour you know :biggrin:

If they don't appear in B3 soon, it suggests they've gone out for a few drinks...Apparently that's what young folk do in Barca on an evening...😏