Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #11

My dear Queen!

I realize we have had you put in a bad mood... I'm sorry, even I have commented at Lana's page. But...!

Dont be sad - you know how we guys are. We are always horny ( hope, you are as well, hehe) we always want more, more and even more... Well, who will make our day if not a beautifull women, thinking of us, sharing her moments with us, enjoying at what she's doing and enjoying to be admired by her fans...

We love you Leora, so - dont be sad. Just keep on going like you do. Well, actually I have to say - like you - did! Having a feeling that you're not the same. That you've changed a bit - sometimes leaving us not satisfied....

Thats just my opinnion.

Again - you know how the guys are. You know what we want (your beautiful eyes, hehe). You know what we expect from you. You even know how to do it, to go further, to deliver even more, no matter what....

Do not be sad - we still love you!!! I just have had a feeling that you have negolected us lately.... Maybe I'm wrong, but - remember...

We still love you. We still want to see you happy, naked, dancing, playing with us (and yourself ofc, hehe), looking at us just to tease and tease us to drive us crazy. Dont you be crazy - just make us - even more crazy for you!

Love, Queen!   🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Ease up, boys! She probably doesn't want to upstage Lana & Robert's show so soon.

Of course, I won't know what she does now, because RLC's been frozen on my screen the whole time I've written this. 😡

Mine also as soon as she started the bandwidth of the entire internet got sucked into that sweat pussy. I just want to watch it for once on the big screen...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think they opened up a couple free cams (for a change) so they could attract new customers. Obviously they need more money to upgrade their Fischer-Price servers.

$$$$ Like a prime time fight.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think they opened up a couple free cams (for a change) so they could attract new customers. Obviously they need more money to upgrade their Fischer-Price servers.

Missed most of Leora's great show because RLC video feed is garbage that freeze's every 5 seconds.

• Like 1