Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #11

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Not sure if there's room for anything other than a toilet. 

I'm not saying there's a secret entrance or anything, but something occupies someone's time once in a while. That's why I mention personal business. I imagine there'd be something there to do dermatological work as we all do.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I'm not saying there's a secret entrance or anything, but something occupies someone's time once in a while. That's why I mention personal business. I imagine there'd be something there to do dermatological work as we all do.

If I was to guess she was clipping her toenails just by a few of the actions I seen. 

10 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Well I guess everyone should turn their anticipation clock on and hope she doesn't keep her sexiest from us too long, and if we are real fortunate she my do a few weight lifting in the guest room for us to watch

Okay I have no idea what happened since I wrote this 10 hours ago, because I recently checked in and they are in bed, so between writing the above paragraph and the time they are in bed, what exactly did happened today because I see nothing in the replays of anything that happened in the past 10 hours...... maybe for some reason I was in a coma for the last 10 hours

13 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Okay I have no idea what happened since I wrote this 10 hours ago, because I recently checked in and they are in bed, so between writing the above paragraph and the time they are in bed, what exactly did happened today because I see nothing in the replays of anything that happened in the past 10 hours...... maybe for some reason I was in a coma for the last 10 hours

What happened is exactly what you said nothing. 

33 minutes ago, Pepe said:

What happened is exactly what you said nothing. 

It's at this point I am not blaming Paul for this because if she wants to, she  most definitely is more than able to purposely set more time for us, because lately I have not seen her motivated enough to even do it.. and let me add this, it seems I have not seen much sex between her and Paul lately so my question is should that be benefiting us even more even though I'm not seeing the benefits of it

I think we have to accept as much as we want her to do what she does so well some days are going to be better than others. As much as I think dark cloud is putting a damper on things nothing is going to change anytime soon so I for one have decided to just let happen what's going to happen and hope I'm here to see the good stuff. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Well hello everyone it was great to have a vacation day yesterday but it was kind of slow but the great thing is I'm off work until Monday so I guess every day is exciting to know whether this day will be A Day to Remember or day to forget so each day is like a box of chocolates, you just never know what you're going to get

I made this statement over 14 hours ago and I still stand by it, but I'm not being naive anymore believing that it's only one persons fought but instead there is one person that can change this instantaneously if that person chooses to and that's all I was saying earlier, so until then yes if you choose ( like I'm doing voluntarily) to hang in there, then that day (and any day forward) will be something to remember or something to forget

3 hours ago, Pepe said:

I think we have to accept as much as we want her to do what she does so well some days are going to be better than others. As much as I think dark cloud is putting a damper on things nothing is going to change anytime soon so I for one have decided to just let happen what's going to happen and hope I'm here to see the good stuff. 

I really don't understand this forum anymore because I am basically saying the same thing but instead I feel I'm being ostracized for not saying what I supposed to be saying in order to fit in, so with that I am sorry and I will not try to have too many independent thoughts and I will try to direct my thoughts along the line of everyone else

• Like 2