Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #11

14 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I really don't understand this forum anymore because I am basically saying the same thing but instead I feel I'm being ostracized for not saying what I supposed to be saying in order to fit in, so with that I am sorry and I will not try to have too many independent thoughts and I will try to direct my thoughts along the line of everyone else

It is the " independent thoughts" that keep this forum going. This place can be a roller coaster ride at times. Jump in and hang on!  There are other times one nearly goes to sleep reading it. Say what you think, they are your thoughts. Of course there will always be the pros and cons to what any of us say. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I really don't understand this forum anymore because I am basically saying the same thing but instead I feel I'm being ostracized for not saying what I supposed to be saying in order to fit in, so with that I am sorry and I will not try to have too many independent thoughts and I will try to direct my thoughts along the line of everyone else

Dude you are allowed to say what you want. I in no way meant to make you feel ostracized.

Do you like the Goddess and dislike dark clouds? Then you fit in with all the nuts around here.

Don't worry about what other people say just be you.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, scutus said:

It is the " independent thoughts" that keep this forum going. This place can be a roller coaster ride at times. Jump in and hang on!  There are other times one nearly goes to sleep reading it. Say what you think, they are your thoughts. Of course there will always be the pros and cons to what any of us say. 

Thanks so much everyone for saying that the Forum Water is fine, therefore no more hesitation( from me) on Jumping in

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

It's so amazing how beautiful Leora can look in bed with no makeup on and not even trying to look beautiful... what a beautiful Sleeping Angel she is

She could put a trash bag on and make it look good.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Some of us resemble that remark, and while on the subject of nuts are you trying to get round that squirrel?

I am about fed up with him It's bad enough I have to share the panty drawer with him, but he it eats pecans in bed and flings the shells over

onto my side of the drawer so he is pretty close to loosing his nuts.🤣

• Like 3