Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

33 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

Moos, who and what is the status of the special guest? She acts more like an unexpected relative than anything else. An older relative? Who gets served breakfast in bedroom?

Who is "special guest" for you?

Just now, moos54 said:

I think she's Masha's friend from russia who want to see her friend and the city 😉

Thanks, that would explain a lot. Not a willing participant at this time. There is hope for her ..she drinks.:shy:

House back to boring mode,miss the girls already.Even worst tomorrow D&S will return and the usual lastest routines will continue..the couple in livingroom,Masha in bedroom and going out at nights.Some bates from Masha in bed zzzz.There is an nice roommates looking house basicaly not being used..could be an great place for Masha and her girlfriends.😎.

M yesterday in Italian, said:

S, D arrived at the apartment on 10 April

Parents were professional musicians

This guest blonde girl is her friend since childhood and that brought her several letters from M in 2007.

She saids, she was trying to pursue a career in musica.Are writer and poet and thought in the future be a writer of letters to their musicas.She is now writing a book their memorias.Why she takes notes in notebook often.

Too bad she did not tell their feelings, to know how it was with S and D

Maybe someone has heard more things and can describe, to better understand this person-

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Zanzariban said:

M yesterday in Italian, said:

S, D arrived at the apartment on 10 April

Parents were professional musicians

This guest blonde girl is her friend since childhood and that brought him several letters from M in 2007.

She saids, she was trying to pursue a career in musica.Are writer and poet and thought in the future be a writer of letters to their musicas.She is now writing a book their memorias.Why it takes notes in notebook often.

Too bad he did not tell their feelings, to know how it was with S and D

Maybe someone has heard more things and can describe, to better understand this person-

Thank you every little bit helps!

• Like 2

They not know what  wants M of the blonde girl, wanted her tonight, sleep with her .because asked the Sicilian tourists to sleep on the couch .hier circulated in in topless.

This woman must had an  excelente education.Speeks italian ,English, Spanish, Plays guitar, piano and violino.They seen how draws and paints ....

Then she says she has for job.

"I SELL MY IMAGE"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zanzariban said:

It is not known what the blonde girl wants, she wanted her to sleep with her tonight because she asked the Sicilian tourists to sleep on the sofa in the living room.

This woman must have had an excellent training. She speaks Italian, English, Spanish, Toca guitar, piano and violino.Já we saw how she draws and paints ....

Then he says he has a job.

"I SELL MY IMAGE"

That has always been Masha's self claimed occupation. "I sell my image" was her response to the American boy friend. months ago.