Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

Just now, danny74 said:

I did not follow, who is that black guy and a new member of masha?

Not new neither very old ,he visits the house with some regularity from time to time,could be one of Masha fuc.. outside friends.

Ho god..this don't gona end well,D&S are putting something in livingroom hall,almost no talk between the couple and her,don't know why but have the feeling sinse or later We gona have cat fight lol.Update..Seems they gona do an photoshoot with guest dude in livingroom.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

לא חדש ולא ישן מאוד, הוא מבקר את הבית עם כמה קביעות מעת לעת, יכול להיות אחד מאשה FUC .. חברים בחוץ.

Thanks, are they having sex with him?

Just now, danny74 said:

Thanks, are they having sex with him?

Maybe,Masha only brought one time one dude and did it in front of cams,this is other dude,could be just friend without benefits.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

אולי, מאשה רק הביאה פעם אחת אחד אח ועשתה אותו מול מצלמות, זה אח אחר, יכול להיות רק ידיד ללא הטבות.

I hope for her to stay with her and have sex so that she will get out of her depression and get stuck there for the traitor couple

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, danny74 said:

I hope for her to stay with her and have sex so that she will get out of her depression and get stuck there for the traitor couple

She needs her own house in rlc,bet it would be an sucess.

Then we say how it is not all theater. Prepare shooting with a brunette boy. As always photographer will be Dasha. Masha and Dasha became abruptly friendly. Very likely soon to see Masha in bed with a brunette boy, very regularly coming in and coming out in the apartment lately. All set up finally.

5 hours ago, dogmycat said:

Everyone is friendly and working together for one reason. This is business for the three ..perhaps the glue that binds them for the moment.

Correction they are all speaking to each other. Take your choice language.......interesting to watch.