Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

The girl guest has to be the most excruciating person to watch since the really odd boyfriend of one of the Barca girls visited (can't remember his name but he really did have personality issues!). I suspect she is anorexic and socially very awkward. It is very difficult to watch without feeling very uncomfortable on her behalf. She is sooooooo different from any other person in Masha's social circle, I don't understand how she relates to all the other friends.

I hope she doesn't stay too long. I can't see how she is going to enjoy her time in the apartment. She has not managed to smile once and curls up in a ball as soon as she can. Wallflower is an under statement. Bless her but unfortunately she should never be put under the glare of numerous RLC cams or be in such a sexually charged apartment like Masha's. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, van the man said:

The girl guest has to be the most excruciating person to watch since the really odd boyfriend of one of the Barca girls visited (can't remember his name but he really did have personality issues!). I suspect she is anorexic and socially very awkward. It is very difficult to watch without feeling very uncomfortable on her behalf. She is sooooooo different from any other person in Masha's social circle, I don't understand how she relates to all the other friends.

I hope she doesn't stay too long. I can't see how she is going to enjoy her time in the apartment. She has not managed to smile once and curls up in a ball as soon as she can. Wallflower is an under statement. Bless her but unfortunately she should never be put under the glare of numerous RLC cams or be in such a sexually charged apartment like Masha's. 

It looks like it's hiding a secret to me...:dodgy:

• Like 1

On 4/10/2019 at 4:10 AM, hondarellas said:

In this theater many things can change. For example, just a few days ago Masha cried and begged Sasha.

I would have loved to seen this... I said when Sasha and Dasha started falling in love that he was distancing himself from Masha. She embarrassed him way too many times and fucked around way too many times behind his back to forgive her. 

7 minutes ago, Donzi said:

I would have loved to seen this... I said when Sasha and Dasha started falling in love that he was distancing himself from Masha. She embarrassed him way too many times and fucked around way too many times behind his back to forgive her. 

Those of us that got to witness it saw the true Masha.

• Like 1

éu não gosto de dasha quando éla chegou no apartamento foi muito bem recebida por masha e agora dã pra ve o quanto masha esta sofrendo com esse relacionamento de dasha e sasha. na semana passada o apartamento estava tão legal sem sasha e dasha e agora começa novamente o tedio.

13 minutes ago, catataulino2314 said:

I do not like dasha when she arrived at the apartment was very well received by masha and now Can you ve how masha is suffering with this dasha relationship and Sasha. last week the apartment was so cool and without sasha dasha now and again begins the boredom.

For me everyone offers or generally offered this apartment. But somehow they ended up as a team. They will only offer again if they create another apartment or move to another big one with two bedrooms to be as isolated as one.

• Like 1

They need to resolve this asap..as days pass things get more and more complicated.Its impossible to all three Make separated life's in such small house,seems the couple wants to stay by themselfs..and Masha Maybe wants to trie to be happy again and make new life..house will never be good thisway,neither parts are comfortable.

2 hours ago, catataulino2314 said:

éu não gosto de dasha quando éla chegou no apartamento foi muito bem recebida por masha e agora dã pra ve o quanto masha esta sofrendo com esse relacionamento de dasha e sasha. na semana passada o apartamento estava tão legal sem sasha e dasha e agora começa novamente o tedio.

Have to agree with you,that's what i am seing also.We know Masha isn't perfect but dam..they just puted her to the corner.She needs to look to herself in mirror,believe she can do better and continue with her life.Life have many stages,some are more hard to pass but in the end we have to get up,react and surpass things.

No one notice something strange..Masha and guest girl pass hours in the bathroom without cams.Wasnt the guest just visiting and leaving when s&d returned?Masha needs fun,energetic people with her,guest barely smiles or moves.

I was never an Masha fan but in this case i am more in her side,of course we don't know how all things happened,but there is no reason for such cold behavior.If i was Masha i would bring an male friend to have fun with her or her girlfriends.House looked so much diferent when she was alone with girlfriends,would say the fault for this ambient in house it's from all three.