Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

58 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I was never an Masha fan but in this case i am more in her side,of course we don't know how all things happened,but there is no reason for such cold behavior.If i was Masha i would bring an male friend to have fun with her or her girlfriends.House looked so much diferent when she was alone with girlfriends,would say the fault for this ambient in house it's from all three.

All three have the same responsibility. It may have been one of the most remarkable apartments, but when other people come to love life (I'm not talking about DASHA), it was obvious that they would have these quarrels and this end. If they can find a solution now.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Πώς ξέρετε ότι το έκανε αυτό;

That was clear even when they did the swingers and it was ruining to stay alone with Dick. Even less than a year before the personal trainer came and I pulled him into the room and kissed his mouth and the next day he left with him for vacation .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hondarellas said:

All three have the same responsibility. It may have been one of the most remarkable apartments, but when other people come to love life (I'm not talking about DASHA), it was obvious that they would have these quarrels and this end. If they can find a solution now.

Yes agree,no doubts it's fault of the three.

• Upvote 1

Hopefully this guest girl(?)will leave soon,for someone that just come to visit she it's on house for to much time,instead of an unattractive girl,that takes bath with clothes on we could had an hot,fun girl like Masha sister.

Definitely some odd behavior on the part of the guest!
She opened the pizza box on the bed and then stared at it for so long I thought the feed had locked up. She finally closed the box and then went over to the bedroom door where she again froze position, seemingly listening to hear what was going on in the living room. I never did see her take the pizza out as there was some action going on in another apt. that I wanted to see. At least she got rid of the black panties!  
The compulsive sheet brushing and pillow sniffing continues! 

Masha had less lucky than S&D..she got the little bedroom and s&D the big livingroom zone.Also if I was her i would sleep with one eye opened..the guest girl it's very very strange😂.Would love if s&d gone vacations one,two weeks.Was fun to watch Masha with friends those couple days.