Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

31 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Again is your view of this,can't say you aren't wrong or correct,i have my view of this also.I see some details that lead me to believe that Masha barely know this new girlfriends,but again it's just my interpretation of things,maybe your view is the correct,or maybe is mine,maybe neither views are correct,a lot of this people put situations,events and moments to get atention,views,that's my interpretation of rlc in many years,of course a lot of times is just real life,real friends,situations etc.In the end this are all workers of an voyeur cam site and a lot of things will happen because of that.

Don't worry i know i've right 😂😂😂

just kidding of course, whatever ...... 😁

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Και πάλι είναι η άποψή σας για αυτό, δεν μπορούμε να πούμε ότι δεν είναι λάθος ή σωστό, έχω τη γνώμη μου, αυτή also.I δούμε κάποιες λεπτομέρειες που με οδηγεί στο συμπέρασμα ότι Μάσα γνωρίζουν ελάχιστα αυτό το νέο φίλες, αλλά και πάλι αυτό είναι απλά η δική μου ερμηνεία των πραγμάτων, ίσως η άποψή σας είναι η σωστή, ή ίσως είναι δικό μου, ίσως ούτε οι απόψεις είναι σωστές, πολλοί αυτού του λαού θέσει καταστάσεις, γεγονότα και στιγμές για να πάρει atention, απόψεις, αυτό είναι δική μου ερμηνεία του RLC σε πολλά χρόνια, φυσικά πολλές φορές είναι μόνο η πραγματική ζωή, πραγματικοί φίλοι, καταστάσεις etc.In το τέλος αυτό είναι όλοι οι εργαζόμενοι του τόπου cam ηδονοβλεψία και πολλά πράγματα θα συμβούν εξαιτίας αυτού.

Many of these are purely rlc scenarios and simple ones perform the roles. In particular, others in general of the Last Days are what they can work together with. Sure is even the time the couple is doing sex or is the time that Masha masturbate  is all agreed between them before.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Don't worry i know i've right 😂😂😂

just kidding of course, whatever ...... 😁

Nop moos i am right of course,119% right!😁

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Many of these are purely rlc scenarios and simple ones perform the roles. In particular, others in general of the Last Days are what they can work together with. Sure is even the time the couple is doing sex or is the time that Masha masturbate  is all agreed between them before.

Exactly my view,not saying this house and residentsare the only ones doing it(many more do in several situations)but have same view as you,Gess if residents are very competitive and want to make more money they will try to be even more relevant,maybe this time the trio is indeed genuinely separating(all is possible)but seing their past years they always put out scenarios to maintain interest.Well Lets see what will happen next,fallowing the routines we should have Masha alone for some days then another "friend" will join in and of course voluntarily get naked,take showers to thousands of viewers.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Exactly my view,not saying this house and residentsare the only ones doing it(many more do in several situations)but have same view as you,Gess if residents are very competitive and want to make more money they will try to be even more relevant,maybe this time the trio is indeed genuinely separating(all is possible)but seing their past years they always put out scenarios to maintain interest.Well Lets see what will happen next,fallowing the routines we should have Masha alone for some days then another "friend" will join in and of course voluntarily get naked,take showers to thousands of viewers.

What I see is that if they continue like they are now they will not be able to host all this clown from visitors like last year. I remember last night he had night overnight there 5 guests !!!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Nop moos i am right of course,119% right!😁

Eventually another visitor came with a suitcase that appears to have more intimacy in Dasha. They seem to continue with the same strategy as visitors, try to fill the hours with them and do not care about the spectators. Until when this continues, sorry!

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Eventually another visitor came with a suitcase that appears to have more intimacy in Dasha. They seem to continue with the same strategy as visitors, try to fill the hours with them and do not care about the spectators. Until when this continues, sorry!

That guest is an old Dasha girlfriend,she usted to date that tall bald dude that was in this house and Eva and Sam place.She is cute,i Personaly enjoy when she makes love and her small wet perky boobs balance up and down.Only way we could see her doing hot stuff is if she does it with dasha&Sasha,the major Nun(Masha)and her backup support nuns only do that sort of things outside of cams.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Αυτό επισκεπτών είναι μια παλιά φίλη Dasha, που usted μέχρι σήμερα, ότι ψηλό φαλακρός μάγκα που ήταν σε αυτό το σπίτι και η Εύα και ο Σαμ place.She είναι χαριτωμένο, i Personaly απολαύσετε όταν κάνει έρωτα και μικρή υγρή ισορροπία ζωηρός βυζιά της και down.Only τρόπο θα μπορούσαμε να δούμε που κάνει καυτό πράγματα είναι αν το κάνει με Dasha και Σάσα, ο κύριος Ναυή (Μάσα) και το εφεδρικό μοναχές υποστήριξη της κάνουν μόνο ότι τα πράγματα έξω από κάμερες.

Thanks for the information ze81! Let's hope we finally see something remarkable of them! The other two actually ended up in nuns!

• Upvote 1