B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

10 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I am starting to see a bit of the previous B1 regime coming right back at us...

Yes two big differences between Kelly & her predecessor is that (1) she does not hide from the camera, (2) she does not go out at night atm, & IMO i think she is also prettier, but that's about it aren't it?

Over time, I am getting bored with all the no-shows & "lying around on the bed" routines and she is here for like 15 days already?

I kind of agree. These tease-shows, with no intention of ever going anywhere, is getting extremely tiresome. It's all OK if they are just hetrosexual friends that don't want to take it further, in fact I'd prefer if it stayed that way, just don't pretend, they don't need to do these tease-shows!

56 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I kind of agree. These tease-shows, with no intention of ever going anywhere, is getting extremely tiresome. It's all OK if they are just hetrosexual friends that don't want to take it further, in fact I'd prefer if it stayed that way, just don't pretend, they don't need to do these tease-shows!

Whats ur feelings babyboy about the long convenience UM(about 5h30/4.35 am-9.56 am) of these RLC's A-holes at B1 this morning...

If you have feelings,of course... :biggrin:

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so, the late morning UM for B1 was for Kelly's boyfriend I hear.  i guess they will start putting the apartments UM anytime they want.  you would think being UM was actually for maintenance but that's just not the case and probably not the case most of the times.  glad you got to have some fun with your boy toy Kelly!!

Where is it you heard that? 

One thing is certain Kelly is in the good mood today after a good night of gently sleep in with her new sheets... 

Nice draw on the mirror Kelly...:biggrin:

Aside

It is interesting to see that these RLC's A-holes have set up a notification system when apt go UM, but of course, they do not put it each time, it will be too generous and loyal to their subscribers... :biggrin:

27 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Whats ur feelings babyboy about the long convenience UM(about 5h30/4.35 am-9.56 am) of these RLC's A-holes at B1 this morning...

If you have feelings,of course... :biggrin:

No idea. I haven't had the chance to look at Replay yet, though I doubt I'd get any clue from there either. But as I understand, there was no power failure, and the girls were asleep. in bed. Maybe some other connection issue. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Shit, B2 just arrived and Kelly and Ginger are almost naked so this is not good.  I feel another stupid party coming on.

...and the server load is acting up.  prepare for a night of buffering video.  :dodgy: