B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

Il y a 1 heure, dontgetnone a dit :

I wish RLC ran 2 or 3 shifts like a lot of factories and other big businesses.  Some girls in some apartments start their day at say 5 am and they are done at 1pm when the second shift comes on from 1pm to 9pm.  Then the 3rd shift comes on.  Or just 2 12 hour shifts.  That way regardless of what our daily schedule is we won't have so many hours sitting around playing with ourselves because the whole of RLC is asleep.  Of course that would mean RLC would actually have to give a rats ass about us which they obviously don't.

This makes sense, which I think is what they are trying to do with the Moscow and Barcelona apartments if I am correct. If not they can just get some of the girls to stay up late during European hours for the US viewers. Or, they can start an apartment in the States 😏

10 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I wish RLC ran 2 or 3 shifts like a lot of factories and other big businesses.  Some girls in some apartments start their day at say 5 am and they are done at 1pm when the second shift comes on from 1pm to 9pm.  Then the 3rd shift comes on.  Or just 2 12 hour shifts.  That way regardless of what our daily schedule is we won't have so many hours sitting around playing with ourselves because the whole of RLC is asleep.  Of course that would mean RLC would actually have to give a rats ass about us which they obviously don't.

Except that doesn't sound like voyeurism at all. I'm all for RLC opening apartments in different countries/timezones, and preferably creating some divercity in cultural and etnichal backgrounds, not only slavic people from eastern Europe..... But setting up work shifts would be totally against the whole concept of this site! We already have too much pre-planned primetime bullshit shows as it is!

• Like 5

maybe I can predict that Ginger and Kelly will come back, they will take a shower together, then maybe they will go on the bed naked and maybe there will be some caress, then maybe Kelly's boy calls and everyone will go to bed and maybe Ginger will masturbate

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

maybe I can predict that Ginger and Kelly will come back, they will take a shower together, then maybe they will go on the bed naked and maybe there will be some caress, then maybe Kelly's boy calls and everyone will go to bed and maybe Ginger will masturbate

You forgot the part where Angel comes into the room and interrupts them and hangs around not really wanting to participate, but only to disrupt.  Then she goes into her room an masturbates in the dark. :dodgy:

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

You forgot the part where Angel comes into the room and interrupts them and hangs around not really wanting to participate, but only to disrupt.  Then she goes into her room an masturbates in the dark. :dodgy:

sorry, i forgot about this

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Right on schedule, Ms interruptus is home and preparing to disrupt what's going on in the big room. :dodgy:

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Right on schedule, Ms interruptus is home and preparing to disrupt what's going on in the big room. :dodgy:

Yep she sure did, put a stop to that real quick lol wow... Not like they have doors on the rooms or anything