B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I've never seen them before.  I may have to start paying a little more attention to them. 

It was as per.. 3 girls having girl fun... :smile:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Really...why is that?

Because I am the one who made the post WITH my apology about the 3some in Olivia and Nick's apartment in this thread.  He also made sure to say about 3 months ago which is when I joined.  Others make OT posts all the time including the moderators.  This one was on  purpose because I wanted people to be aware of it and don't know if anybody watches that apartment.  I have posted in the wrong thread before but by accident.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Because I am the one who made the post WITH my apology about the 3some in Olivia and Nick's apartment in this thread.  He also made sure to say about 3 months ago which is when I joined.  Others make OT posts all the time including the moderators.  This one was on  purpose because I wanted people to be aware of it and don't know if anybody watches that apartment.  I have posted in the wrong thread before but by accident.

If, indeed, this is what Max is referring to, it's absolutely childish and pathetic. Many people post OT and it's no trouble unless it gets out of hand. Tbh, I can;t believe this is what Max is on about...is it, Max?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

If, indeed, this is what Max is referring to, it's absolutely childish and pathetic. Many people post OT and it's no trouble unless it gets out of hand. Tbh, I can;t believe this is what Max is on about...is it, Max?

It was but that's OK.  I have broad shoulders and I can take it.