B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3

2 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

That can't be real 😮

It was---

An Auburn University gymnast broke both of her legs and dislocated both knees after one of the most painful landings we've ever seen.

Our thoughts go out to Samantha Cerio, a gymnast with Auburn University in Alabama. She attempted a "blind landing" at the NCAA Women's Gymnastics Baton Rouge Regional over the weekend, and according to another gymnast, she got there "before her body" and she ended up breaking both legs and dislocating her knees.

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

It was---

An Auburn University gymnast broke both of her legs and dislocated both knees after one of the most painful landings we've ever seen.

Our thoughts go out to Samantha Cerio, a gymnast with Auburn University in Alabama. She attempted a "blind landing" at the NCAA Women's Gymnastics Baton Rouge Regional over the weekend, and according to another gymnast, she got there "before her body" and she ended up breaking both legs and dislocating her knees.

That's just brutal......Wishing her a speedy recovery

I go to bed because, I work, anyway:
Ginger and Kelly, lots of cuddles
Pam and Amanda between a moment of masturbation
Loraine and Blair wash together
the lesbian scene is missing in B4, but otherwise, I have been good at it

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

It was---

I remember hearing about that.    OUCH! was a Loud Word that day.

On 4/22/2019 at 6:36 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

anytime is the right time to fire up the grill...

I owe ya one Harley.  Ever since you posted this last night I've had nothing on my mind today except firing up the grill tonight.  OK so I had Kelly's pussy on my mind too but that's beside the point.  On my way home from work I stopped and picked up 2 chicken breasts, 2 ears of corn and a big fat baking potato and I rocked my world for supper, all on the grill and all done to perfection. 😀 Thanks