B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I owe ya one Harley.  Ever since you posted this last night I've had nothing on my mind today except firing up the grill tonight.  OK so I had Kelly's pussy on my mind too but that's beside the point.  On my way home from work I stopped and picked up 2 chicken breasts, 2 ears of corn and a big fat baking potato and I rocked my world for supper, all on the grill and all done to perfection. 😀 Thanks

you don't owe me anything Don't.  I'm glad you fired up the grill and had a good dinner. the girls can always wait........it's not like they don't make you wait forever!!

sounds like a good meal my Texas brother!!  tonight, my son and I and a buddy i've known since the 6th grade went to San Leon to eat the best raw oysters on the planet.......what a freaking great meal we had as well!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

when ever they are in bed together. they act like they are going to do something. just like it was when sera was there. nothing but clickbate from them two..

Agree but it's not becuse Ginger doesn't want to and doesn't try.  It's Kelly with her damn boyfriend fixation. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, bud2966 said:

when ever they are in bed together. they act like they are going to do something. just like it was when sera was there. nothing but clickbate from them two..

sorry to say that but all show in B apartments are clickbate my friend 😉 

• Like 1