B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3 / May #1

BTW GIna Is now the participant who has the most days in GOV after Nora (354): Gina gets 318 days in total if she leaves tomorrow. Lia & Mia is in third place with 303 days total stay

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

BTW GIna รˆ ora il partecipante che ha piรน giorni in GOV dopo Nora (354): Gina ottiene 318 giorni in totale se lascia domani. Lia & Mia รจ al terzo posto con 303 giorni di permanenza totale

probabily G&T go in B2 then?

39 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She had 119 days todayย 

Noldus, you know that Gina who has a residence in Barcelona could stay even for 500 days

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Noldus, you know that Gina who has a residence in Barcelona could stay even for 500 days

Yes I know ๐Ÿ˜‰ย but she may miss her home - lolย ๐Ÿ˜‰

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

BTW GIna Is now the participant who has the most days in GOV after Nora (354): Gina gets 318 days in total if she leaves tomorrow. Lia & Mia is in third place with 303 days total stay

How many days did Sera have ?

Nevermind I misunderstood your post, you wrote in total. Sera 126 days after her stay.

I see Gina is leaving. ๐Ÿ˜ข It was bound to happen eventually. She has been there quite long now, and she is the 2nd longest staying Barca-girl of all time! But she is historical in more ways than one! Gina is a tenant that has grown on me, as she slowly opened up a more sexual side, I think she turned out quite great. I am certanly going to miss her beautyful endless nudity, gorgeous body, broad smile, amazingly small bladder ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ›๏ธ, strong fun-loving party spirit and hillarious drunken moments. I had kind of hoped RLC would give her a roommate-apartment in the end, but so hasn't happened yet. In the meantime, I'll just have to say goodbye, farewell and take care, Gina! Thank you for everything!

Gina โค๏ธ

• Like 5