B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3 / May #1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

If is Sophie then b2 it's absolutely doomed.Would be great if was an girl that didn't fallow Barca scrips..no paintings,no massages,no dressing like school girls..just an normal beyavour girl that had some fun and without fears or limits to do this or that.Was four,five very long months in b2 with show twins and theirs partner.

Sofie is a bad choice in my opinion but from the sounds of it, she would be a much better choice than the girls you have now that want to live their lives outside the apartment.

13 minutes ago, Sergio said:

this is new, look also at the faces of the girls

I always do, is just as important as the body for me, sadly she has a tattoo, I was hoping she didnt have any.

I think we should petition RLC to open a new apartment in Barcelona.  Take Grace and Tori from B4 and Kris and Kiki brom B2 and put them in this new apartment.  The apartment would be S1 in a new category  GOS for Girls On Siesta.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I think we should petition RLC to open a new apartment in Barcelona.  Take Grace and Tori from B4 and Kris and Kiki brom B2 and put them in this new apartment.  The apartment would be S1 in a new category  GOS for Girls On Siesta.

WTF? We already have 3 damn apartments (4 if you count Blair and Mike since all they ever do is invite other barca girls) and you want to have another one? Get real man.

What RLC DOESN'T need are more of these useless girls. What RLC does need are more variety of apartments.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'll check it out.  can i get it on netflix?  i'll look for it. 

Don't have Netflix,but think they have it(it's still an popular series),you won't regreat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sofie is a bad choice in my opinion but from the sounds of it, she would be a much better choice than the girls you have now that want to live their lives outside the apartment.

Would say would be an Tie,Sophie would just pic up were the twins left..same shows and crap.But she have an great body,very nice small nipples.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

WTF? We already have 3 damn apartments (4 if you count Blair and Mike since all they ever do is invite other barca girls) and you want to have another one? Get real man.

What RLC DOESN'T need are more of these useless girls. What RLC does need are more variety of apartments.

I suppose I should have put a 2" smiley face at the end of that post.  I just assumed everyone with functioning brain cells would know I was being SARCASTIC  😀

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I suppose I should have put a 2" smiley face at the end of that post.  I just assumed everyone with functioning brain cells would know I was being SARCASTIC  😀

variety as wished for by some...

untitled.png.4d9f7561cdd6b5fcc2505653abe80106.png