Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #14

14 minutes ago, gigou5076 said:

je n etait pa la aujourd hui a t elle fait quellquee chosse ?

She did nothing Aunt flo (menstrual cycle) is visiting.

Elle n'a rien fait que tante flo (cycle menstruel) visite.

15 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I genuinely feel sympathy for Leora today, I honestly believe she is as disappointed as we are that nature played a cruel part in curtailing what for her and us had the makings of a memorable weekend.

Hopefully!  there may be a similar opportunity next weekend to compensate us and herself for our joint disappointment.....I sincerely hope so.

Unfortunately I did have work to do so I would have missed joining her on the days adventure had mother nature not intervened, and now having looked at Replay I totally agree with jimbo she also was so obvious disappointed with the interruption to her plans.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Unfortunately I did have work to do so I would have missed joining her on the days adventure had mother nature not intervened, and now having looked at Replay I totally agree with jimbo she also was so obvious disappointed with the interruption to her plans.

I have to respectfully disagree ,our Princess knows exactly around the time she's due for her monthly visitor, so knowing that it was getting close to that time, she at the moment felt it was more important for her not to stay home but to do more things outside the apartment and when she finally decided to stay in, then she felt that her time will be better spent properly cleaning or getting in touch with friends, and yes maybe she did actually bated a couple of times( as I remember one of those bates actually happened after Paul finally after almost a week returned home) so I'm saying all of this just to say whatever her decision was at that time was certainly up to her but I don't buy it that she's feeling disappointed for not spending more time with us because she had the power to do the total opposite if she had desired to do so...... but I still love her and I'm just saying she's just living her life

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I have to respectfully disagree ,our Princess knows exactly around the time she's due for her monthly visitor, so knowing that it was getting close to that time, she at the moment felt it was more important for her not to stay home but to do more things outside the apartment and when she finally decided to stay in, then she felt that her time will be better spent properly cleaning or getting in touch with friends, and yes maybe she did actually bated a couple of times( as I remember one of those bates actually happened after Paul finally after almost a week returned home) so I'm saying all of this just to say whatever her decision was at that time was certainly up to her but I don't buy it that she's feeling disappointed for not spending more time with us because she had the power to do the total opposite if she had desired to do so...... but I still love her and I'm just saying she's just living her life

Whereas I have for a while been one of her fiercest critics, I would concede that last weekend she did waste a lot of what was to us valuable time,, and as such it was not as good as was expected.....But in my opinion, this weekend was totally different, there was a feeling that she wanted to have a weekend enjoying  herself, and looking after our interests also....and was I think as disappointed as we were at the fact mother nature called......Yes she would have a rough indication when she was due, but it is not an accurate science.....I am more than prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt, and look forward to next week,😺

• Like 3

Yes let's look forward to next week, but after her special visitor leaves let's all hope it's not just a hundred yard dash out the gate for that one day but hopefully she will give us that long Marathon instead..... so here's to hopefully creating some good memories next week

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

What's up everyone, I have a question because I happen to notice a Pacific device in their old apartment that took me awhile to find the name of, so has Leora or Paul or maybe both ever used a Hookahs

They have been known to use a Hookah when they have Visitors which doesn't happen very often.   

• Like 2