B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #4 / May #1

I can go to bed quiet, the real lesbian show between Pam and Amalia has begun, Loraine's in-room massage has started and I believe that Adelita's real lesbian show will soon start, good night everyone

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Stop sending them money like I have, and then maybe they'll get the message.:cool:

Amen brother!!  How many times have you read where so and so's show is fixing to start and it will be boring, yet those people keep watching the same old boring shows!  Cancellation is the only thing that will get their attention!!

26 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I can go to bed quiet, the real lesbian show between Pam and Amalia has begun, Loraine's in-room massage has started and I believe that Adelita's real lesbian show will soon start, good night everyone

you've got them pegged pretty well Sergio........have a good sleep and I am off to my son's house for bone in ribeyes!!

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you've got them pegged pretty well Sergio........have a good sleep and I am off to my son's house for bone in ribeyes!!

My absolute favorite steak but I do prefer boneless

• Like 2

Just now, SierraTM said:

I might be wrong but Kelly hasn't showered in B1 for the past 2 days???

Either that or she went somewhere for her shower & maybe shower bate 😏

Think I saw her shower but can't remember when it was, I can go over 2 days also sometimes if im just staying home 😉

54 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I might be wrong but Kelly hasn't showered in B1 for the past 2 days???

Either that or she went somewhere for her shower & maybe shower bate 😏

She have a cold and maybe fever