B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #4 / May #1

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

I know Amalia's being pretty dramatic right now and I'm sure the alcohol has a lot to do with it, but in her defense I've done the same thing to my thumb and it REALLY hurts. 😥

If she's lucky the nail won't turn black and fall off in a few days.

Hasn't stopped from crying and playing with her pussy

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Yes but it'll be hard to tell when she's having an orgasm...😏

If it hurts as bad as she's making it out to be I don't think she'll be having an orgasm any time soon.  I feel bad for her.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

If it hurts as bad as she's making it out to be I don't think she'll be having an orgasm any time soon.  I feel bad for her.

So she's in that much pain the 1st thing on her mind is to start bating. Come on...It'll sting for a bit, but you can't tell me she's that badly hurt if she's thinking about bating...😏

I hate to see the girls cry, but this was way over the top, and totally fueled by alcohol excess...Even Pam was smiling..

• Like 1

So she's in that much pain the 1st thing on her mind is to start bating. Come on...It'll sting for a bit, but you can't tell me she's that badly hurt if she's thinking about bating...😏

I hate to see the girls cry, but this was way over the top, and totally fueled by alcohol excess...Even Pam was smiling..

OMG not another emergency :dodgy:

• Like 1

I totally agree that she is overreacting and that the alcohol is the reason.  

But the way her thumb was pinched in the door was pretty bad and her thumb looked in pretty bad shape after.  I have no doubt that it hurts like hell and will  hurt like hell for a while.

I say this from experience and it's NOT fun.

• Like 3

Sshe's calming down a little.  I think it hurt her horny bone the worst.

• Like 1