R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

On mobile phones.

The modern generation uses phones for their social network of course. It takes a lot of time to check the friends and upload stuff.

It might be irritating to watch, but I think it's kind of normal.

Tryed for a couple of days to catch any message from RLC to Kristy, didn't succeed.

Also tried to see if she visited this thread, negative.

I think the negativity i some posts here on Cam Caps scares some tenants away, bad vibes. Just a theory.

1 hour ago, northguy said:

On mobile phones.

The modern generation uses phones for their social network of course. It takes a lot of time to check the friends and upload stuff.

It might be irritating to watch, but I think it's kind of normal.

Tryed for a couple of days to catch any message from RLC to Kristy, didn't succeed.

Also tried to see if she visited this thread, negative.

I think the negativity i some posts here on Cam Caps scares some tenants away, bad vibes. Just a theory.

Classic rlc..it's never fault of residents..it's we the bastards users,viewers that make them do less and less or go constantly vacations..it's not like they were wired by rlc,it's all about they don't do shitt in cams because us hehe.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Classic rlc..it's never fault of residents..it's we the bastards users,viewers that make them do less and less or go constantly vacations..it's not like they were wired by rlc,it's all about they don't do shitt in cams because us hehe.

it's a fucking joke and for him to say that Kristy doesn't read this forum is ludicrous!

House post is already slowing down big time,i said some time ago and think is what will happen(unless kris&Mara get new roommates or something)in some months,lets say by end of year this house post will be praticaly abandoned to flies like it was before the house closed.They should had bet for three equal active residents,But time will tell.