R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

No, no, no, I dissagree! Her smile looks cute. I like her exactly as she is! There is too much focus on fixing on your looks, even, or maybe esspecially, amongst those who were stunningly beautyful from before. Not everyone should look like models, besides, looking like a model on a poster is just plain and boring anyway. People should accept. Doing surgery will just kill all individually. We must learn to appreachiate a "normal" body, and praize the small faults and uneventies, they might be part of what makes you cute!

Spot on Ed...👍

8 hours ago, ed2 said:

No, no, no, I dissagree! Her smile looks cute. I like her exactly as she is! There is too much focus on fixing on your looks, even, or maybe esspecially, amongst those who were stunningly beautyful from before. Not everyone should look like models, besides, looking like a model on a poster is just plain and boring anyway. People should accept. Doing surgery will just kill all individually. We must learn to appreachiate a "normal" body, and praize the small faults and uneventies, they might be part of what makes you cute!

Very good post, thx. Look at the bottles in this apartment, I wouldn't be surprised if there were a 100 (and they are 25, don't need that at all).

The pressure on girls to look better is enormous, and the industry makes a lot of money on their insecurity.

Rosalie doesn't need surgery, off with a few pounds and get rid of the long nails: Not for us, but for her own confidence.

And then hunt down a good guy. If she reads this thread, we can vote on him. LOL

• Like 2

how does the orthodondist work morf into a statement that she does not need surgery.  Orthodondist is braces---to straighten teeth for a better bite-and smile is the benefit  I said nothing

about surgery--she needs nothing else---like I said earlier--she is beautiful IMO. 

Men also get orthodondist work--both my kids had because of their bite and they always say that was one the best things we did for them as kids. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, happyone said:

how does the orthodondist work morf into a statement that she does not need surgery.  Orthodondist is braces---to straighten teeth for a better bite-and smile is the benefit  I said nothing

about surgery--she needs nothing else---like I said earlier--she is beautiful IMO. 

Men also get orthodondist work--both my kids had because of their bite and they always say that was one the best things we did for them as kids. 

it's hard to beat a good bite and a good smile

• Like 1

Kristy is getting more active with her dude and even taking the lead every now and then. She shows some signs of learning how to touch her clit during the intercourse as the dude does not care. Their sex has always a very strange finish, Kristy has to lick the dude´s balls and he wants to jerk off on Kristy´s chest or back as he is not allowed to cum on face any more. The dude thinks high speed is the point, but girls like slow motion when it is correct type of motion - we will see if this couple will ever learn it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Calle said:

Kristy is getting more active with her dude and even taking the lead every now and then. She shows some signs of learning how to touch her clit during the intercourse as the dude does not care. Their sex has always a very strange finish, Kristy has to lick the dude´s balls and he wants to jerk off on Kristy´s chest or back as he is not allowed to cum on face any more. The dude thinks high speed is the point, but girls like slow motion when it is correct type of motion - we will see if this couple will ever learn it.

I NEVER thought I would ever see Kristy's mouth and nose anywhere near a guys asshole like it is with this guy. She is far more adventurous with this guy than anyone we have seen before. I love it. She is expanding her sexuality. And has an ass to die for. One of the best on the planet.

15 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I NEVER thought I would ever see Kristy's mouth and nose anywhere near a guys asshole like it is with this guy. She is far more adventurous with this guy than anyone we have seen before. I love it. She is expanding her sexuality. And has an ass to die for. One of the best on the planet.

I think this is all practice for her...it's a huge learning curve for her in prep for her getting Mr perfect...Me