R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

2 hours ago, northguy said:

22.37  Kristy and NN arrived.

Now, please come down. Maybe he's just a fool or an asshole. 

Maybe he just didn't think and just wanted to provoke. It could also be that he wants to make Kristy bad so that she leaves the project. I do not know. 

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

What the heck is NN?

Kristy BF recently painted a swastika on Kristys ass. I still have no idea why he did this, but this is by far the stupidest thing he could have done. 

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Now, please come down. Maybe he's just a fool or an asshole. 

Maybe he just didn't think and just wanted to provoke. It could also be that he wants to make Kristy bad so that she leaves the project. I do not know. 

Kristy BF recently painted a swastika on Kristys ass. I still have no idea why he did this, but this is by far the stupidest thing he could have done. 

OK I see.

12 hours ago, Alladino said:

Kristy and Mara get visits from their BF and of course they spend nights with them thier places too. The whole thing seems to me to run really fair with the two of them didn't use it to only have sex outside the view of the cameras. 

With regard to Rosa and Alana, time will tell if they are willing to bring acquaintances into the apartment. We should not forget, however, that the restart was just a little over three months ago. Rosa in particular has developed very positively in this time and has reduced a lot of camera shyness. 

Time will tell regard Alana and Rosa,think if by the end of year they don't improve some aspects then basicaly no hopes.Honestly only watch house(admit that less and less)because Kris and Mara,but others watch because of Alana and Rosa.Was kinda excited when house reopen and all four appeared to do most things in house but(in my opinion)all four as months passed are less and less present in house,Kinda feel specialy Kris,Mara and Rosa use the house more like a motel to stay half week and then other half week they go to theirs own house or boyfriends.And Regard vacations..we will have to wait to see if they don't start being more and more regular,many many things to see in future.In any case,even with the things i still think this house is imensly better than the other roommates house(motel travel agency actualy).

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Time will tell regard Alana and Rosa,think if by the end of year they don't improve some aspects then basicaly no hopes.Honestly only watch house(admit that less and less)because Kris and Mara,but others watch because of Alana and Rosa.Was kinda excited when house reopen and all four appeared to do most things in house but(in my opinion)all four as months passed are less and less present in house,Kinda feel specialy Kris,Mara and Rosa use the house more like a motel to stay half week and then other half week they go to theirs own house or boyfriends.And Regard vacations..we will have to wait to see if they don't start being more and more regular,many many things to see in future.In any case,even with the things i still think this house is imensly better than the other roommates house(motel travel agency actualy).

Yes, I also think that if they haven't had sex in the apartment until the end of the year, this would probably not change later on. It would be a shame, really. But I think that the development of the last months gives hope. 

Just revisited swastika, not erased on cam 14. Kristy saw it being drawn and objected to it, but not taking it seriously.

I has mistaken it, bad, but most importantly Kristy is an OK girl, though not smart enough to realize it as a mistake on cam.

I am so so relieved, and you guys who downplayed it were right. 

I believe that both Alana and Rosalie would be overjoyed to have sex in the apartment. I think their difficulty is each of them finding the right guy.  These girls are not sluts.  They won't be jumping into the cot with anyone for the sake of a fuck to appease those on here who think they should. I think and look forward to both of these girls entering into a meaningful relationship with a guy who appreciates and likes them.  The sex will then be interesting to follow.

• Like 4

you are completely right, both girls are looking for a guy and relationship. But by far not all serious guys are ready to join this life under the cams. This is like to look for a needle in the haystack. Both girls have shown and proven to have sex under the cams. But their guys were the issue for not being continued.

Therefore we have to give them time for their undertaking and  - they need time outside to find somebody.

Let me just remind how many of us here were happy on the restart of the apartment with kristy+Mara+BF´s and 2 Angels.

Please do not put any more pressure on our "Angels". Thanks

• Like 4

3 hours ago, northguy said:

Just revisited swastika, not erased on cam 14. Kristy saw it being drawn and objected to it, but not taking it seriously.

I has mistaken it, bad, but most importantly Kristy is an OK girl, though not smart enough to realize it as a mistake on cam.

I am so so relieved, and you guys who downplayed it were right. 

What is with people pretending Kristy is a big dumb child? She knows full well what that symbol means whether she agrees with it or not is another story.

6 hours ago, super134 said:

What is with people pretending Kristy is a big dumb child? She knows full well what that symbol means whether she agrees with it or not is another story.

If she did, it was a completely different story. My mistake, but the symbol a very powerful negative symbol.

If she agreed on the symbol, she would be totally dumb, she didn't. I'm so happy.

She's such a beautiful creature (physically and socially), but has made mistakes before. This was just plain stupid.