R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

Guest Peeker Seeker

Dude you live in a fantasy land, your vision of what is real life, is non-existent in real life, let alone on a voyeur site. Complain all the time because you don't get your way in what you want to see, instead of accepting things the way they are and what is already being presented to you, No complaining on this forum will change anything in this apartment or in RLC for that matter, so why do you waste space in this forum with your posts constantly complaining is such poor English. Seems to me your time could be better spent learning to read an write proper English.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL RLC fucked up when they brought back Kristy and the angels.  I mean seriously, how many times does it take before you get tired of and don't even view the sex sessions of Kristy and Mara?  That shit gets old real quick!  What I would think you all would find refreshing is for at least a couple of the girls get so wasted that actually have sex with each other, without the giggling and laughing like they are putting on a show.  It's kind of like the New Years night with Irma & Anna that had the right ingredients to be epic but failed because it was in front of the cameras.  Could you imagine those two had it not been for the cameras, if they were in a hotel or some other place, they would have had a great time with each other.  What needs to happen in R1, is for there to be moments like that.  Like when that one girl brought a girl home from the club that night!!

No, the restart has been a success so far. If you don't enjoy to watch couples so much, that's one thing, but you shouldn't downplay mara or kristy (and there BFs) participation.

At least I have a lot of fun watching here and that goesalso with other couple apartments that have been online for much longer. The important thing is it's real. 

BTW, there was never something real between Anna and Irma. It was just one more barcelona show. 

24 minutes ago, Peeker Seeker said:

Dude you live in a fantasy land, your vision of what is real life, is non-existent in real life, let alone on a voyeur site. Complain all the time because you don't get your way in what you want to see, instead of accepting things the way they are and what is already being presented to you, No complaining on this forum will change anything in this apartment or in RLC for that matter, so why do you waste space in this forum with your posts constantly complaining is such poor English. Seems to me your time could be better spent learning to read an write proper English.

Bla bla,i am proude of my English,you want me to go as low as you but..i won't.If in your opinion what is happening in this house is real life then most probably isn't me living in a fantasy land hehe..were real life is to join in livingroom put dildos in table and suck them for hours and hours till views end..don't like my coments..please put me in your ignore list.Have a great weekend sir.

21 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No, the restart has been a success so far. If you don't enjoy to watch couples so much, that's one thing, but you shouldn't downplay mara or kristy (and there BFs) participation.

At least I have a lot of fun watching here and that goesalso with other couple apartments that have been online for much longer. The important thing is it's real. 

BTW, there was never something real between Anna and Irma. It was just one more barcelona show. 

I agree---One of the few apartments that are more like normalcy 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Alladino said:

My view of house and residents sinse The reopen is that when it opened it started strong,all four seem to live on the house for some time,then after some time(few months Probrably)they started(with exception of Alana that at least till now seems to use the house as her primary one)living less in house and even making turns to be in house(Just like it was before house closed),and then the "show girls" started,almost no friends in the house,no boyfriends or special friends,just nude poses after nude poses in beds etc,two of the girls entered show girls mode and just like the prior ex residents..become asexual.In house of course,pretty sure at least Alana does a lot of those things(and Rosa also)outside.In my view is sad what the house is becoming.

But i acept others may think the contrary and enjoy the actual state of house,we are all diferent and hopefully with our own individual personalities and tastes,not some fallow The apple sheeps crap.And lets never forget cc is an forum and totaly expected diferent views of things.As long as users respect ones another's then will be just that..a forum to talk about cam sites etc.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

My view of house and residents sinse The reopen is that when it opened it started strong,all four seem to live on the house for some time,then after some time(few months Probrably)they started(with exception of Alana that at least till now seems to use the house as her primary one)living less in house and even making turns to be in house(Just like it was before house closed),and then the "show girls" started,almost no friends in the house,no boyfriends or special friends,just nude poses after nude poses in beds etc,two of the girls entered show girls mode and just like the prior ex residents..become asexual.In house of course,pretty sure at least Alana does a lot of those things(and Rosa also)outside.In my view is sad what the house is becoming.

I have to disagree.  Since neither you nor anyone else knows this for sure and seeing how both Alana and Rosa go about their lives in the apartment,  It is my impression that they don't do anything sexually outside the apartment

that they don't already do inside the apartment.

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

I have to disagree.  Since neither you nor anyone else knows this for sure and seeing how both Alana and Rosa go about their lives in the apartment,  It is my impression that they don't do anything sexually outside the apartment

that they don't already do inside the apartment.

Maybe,could be that or the opposite.We have the bad track record of the ex residents.Personaly just don't find fun the type of show they are showing,altought they aren't the only ones(plenty of houses and residents that do the same "get views" tactics)it's still far from real life in my opinion.Its always an matter of personal opinion,you,Alladino and others think one way(with all the right)and me(maybe alone lol)think other way.But house still have more real life stuff than it had before it closed,that i agree.

Edited by ze81
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Kristy and Mara get visits from their BF and of course they spend nights with them thier places too. The whole thing seems to me to run really fair with the two of them didn't use it to only have sex outside the view of the cameras. 

With regard to Rosa and Alana, time will tell if they are willing to bring acquaintances into the apartment. We should not forget, however, that the restart was just a little over three months ago. Rosa in particular has developed very positively in this time and has reduced a lot of camera shyness. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1