R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Rosa's crying her little eyes out again ☹️...I hate to see any of the girls upset like this. Mara's trying her best to comfort her. I wish I could speak Russian...

This is sad to see.  Even though she isn't the prettiest girl we have seen here, she is one of my favorites. 

• Like 2

I'm now looking at the total contrast to what's going on here...very sad to watch, as it is, total real life and genuine, compared to the stereo dildo bating in B4 with Ariela and Olya!...I know what I'm sticking with, even though it's painful to watch. But the true friendship Mara's showing here is great...

No bonus money for the R1 girls here...😏

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm now looking at the total contrast to what's going on here...very sad to watch, as it is, total real life and genuine, compared to the stereo dildo bating in B4 with Ariela and Olya!...I know what I'm sticking with, even though it's painful to watch. But the true friendship Mara's showing here is great...

No bonus money for the R1 girls here...😏

There should be IMO---more to the original concept of RLC---Real Life moments that touch the heart, and other moments in here that excite the mind and body. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

There should be IMO---more to the original concept of RLC---Real Life moments that touch the heart, and other moments in here that excite the mind and body. 

Reruns of the Waltons might be your thing then