Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #16

29 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It's going up and down. Try this when outages occur: https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/reallifecam.com

I doubt we're missing much, anyway... so let's take bets on what she's been painting this last week. I'm betting it's Scutus. It's a rescue dog thing with her...

Well we know it's not his squirrelliness or the great and mighty black stripped one. I wouldn't put it past her to be painting that darn dogo scutus. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

What an absolute shower of shit these two have become, absolute minimum from her, and now Numbnuts is probably going to romance her to exhaustion.....In his f*cking dreams.😾

At least the shower of shit seems to to be the only consistent thing from these two lately

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

At least the shower of shit seems to to be the only consistent thing from these two lately

Apart from brain numbing boredom. At this moment in time I would rather stick needles in my eyes than watch her present a repetitious charade that has become her forte of late.,...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Apart from brain numbing boredom. At this moment in time I would rather stick needles in my eyes than watch her present a repetitious charade that has become her forte of late.,...

I realize that some people become extremely unhappy when suffering from the discouragement of intense sexual frustration.

Frankly, I'm pretty damn bored with all the "Voyeur style sites."

When nothing but freeze-frame lingerie shows occur, I prefer listening to tunes of other members while discussing cool machines, cars, and the finer things of life over at Old Dudes.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Almost 5 a.m. and Paul has left the apartment, and it's unknown for how long.

It's probably not going to matter because the infamous Aunt flo is due to visit. 

• Like 2