Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #16

solange diese faule Kreatur in der Wohnung ist werden noch viel mehr Anhänger rlc boykottieren deswegen rlc tut was gutes und schmeißt das Stinktier aus der Wohnung oder sollen die leute dafür bezahlen wie er frißt oder in der nase bohrt und fingernägel kaut.

cant share your sadness... i used to find her staged moves tiring and boring

had many fights in here for tht

but seems tht rlc facing desperate times & financial difficulties

i think soon this appartment as well as hakeem's will soon be free again

we'll see soon

30 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The really sad thing is that apart from the camera change she was possibly haemorrhaging followers anyway, And if her situation continues as it is now, then she will possibly loose even more.  IMHO 😽

if her bonus is based on viewers number, this will be a huge cut on her monthly earning. I am not sure she will be happy about it.

Maybe this is  the hint for her to think to move on and leave.

28 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The woman could move out of Russia, start her own site and make a fortune.

i dont think so, she is an average girl. she is extremely overrated and i think she would not be able to fight the extremely sexy women out there who are experienced and willing to provide services which leora is unaware of (probably).

• Like 3

This probably also means other thing..they must be losing paid clients and making less money,can't  say i am sorry for them at all.At some point all companies struggle and is thn when they need the support and respect of loyal clients..but when you treat your clients like ass and full of arrogance it's very possible they will return all the "love" and not support them as needed.Karma..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Can't really understand this if it is a business tactic and not some intern making a mistake on the website. If you're trying to get more costumers then a smarter thing to do is to take away the second LR cam or lowering your prices. If anyone at RLC thinks that people who don't pay a dime will suddenly go from paying $0 per month to forking over $30 dollars because of a change like this then I don't know if they're even thinking with their heads.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, bernt said:

pas grave j attendrai que les videos soient postés sur real life cam vip ou hotscope

Oui, mais on était nombreux à poster des vidéos.
Comment on va faire ?

Comment on va survivre ?

Comment on va apprécier d'attendre la journée sachant qu'on ne verra pas les fesses de leora ?

Ma vie n'a plus de sens....