Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #16

2 hours ago, Rod001 said:

Hi everybody ^^

1°  Thank all to put your reactions in the dedicated topic, the topic Pictures is for Pictures.... Pictures...  Pictures... Pictures

Merci à tous de mettre vos réactions dans le sujet dédié, le sujet Images est pour les Images .... Images ... Images ... Images

i know you are disapointed but put your comment in LeoraTopic chat please, here it's pictures Leora dédicate

Je sais que vous êtes déçu, mais mettez votre commentaire dans le sujet de discussion Leora, s'il vous plaît, ici c'est le topic photos de Leora

tf boys camera GIF   pictures photos GIF by Hallmark Channel girl taking GIF by Salon Line 

The show must go on

angry fuck me GIF rampage no GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland   Guys Stop to chat here go on the Leora Chat topic for that 

is it clear  Est ce que c'est clair

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, manymuth said:

I can't understand the reason why they have done that. I don't think that it will increase their number of subscriber.

For me there no more reason to watch RLC; Bye bye Leora.

I think the reason is rlc want eliminate for good all the free users but this decision will have a bad effect on rlc in my opinion

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I think perhaps the reason for the locking of all the rooms is possibly because recently there have been video freezes and difficulty getting response during busy times, Now I’m not very good with modern technology, so perhaps someone like Scutus or Pepe could enlighten me.....Would it be right to suggest that if you lock the rooms you stop “ Freebies “ putting a strain on the system, possibly freeing up a large percentage of non-earning space for the benefit of paying members, who would otherwise complain that they are not getting a decent return for their investment.

I would hasten to add that this is not a reflection of my personal thoughts regarding “ Freebies “, of whom I have the utmost respect for..😸

You're are correct my tubby friend it would put less of strain on there servers but if they wasn't so cheap with their equipment they would upgrade them to handle the load.

A thought I had was did they turn them all premium to try and drive traffic to the other apartments. 

• Like 5

The simple fact of the matter is that RLC is RLC's website, not mine, and they have every right to do as they please. I also have the right to not subscribe. If I had the money, and didn't know about RLC, I would check out any free samples first, and if the samples were fuzzy, freezing all the time, and I couldn't see anything useful, I'd never sign up no matter what they did.

I liked Leora because she was an interesting woman, not because she gave frequent shows. She was just more complex and talented than some masturbating cunt on Chaturbate or the other such cam whore places. I wish her the best. She's unique.

As for closing off the Barc apartments, you can get the same thing for free at youtube.com by searching for "Victoria's Secret." 😄

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Rod001 said:

angry fuck me GIF rampage no GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland   Guys Stop to chat here go on the Leora Chat topic for that 

is it clear  Est ce que c'est clair

can you make posts with a normal fucking font and without the excessive child-like use of GIFs?

• Like 1

can  someone explain me why we only see leora masturbate ? and if paul @ home its nothing ? .... i hope so much leora dont leave rlc if the break the relationship with paul... i mean.. look now.. paul going to bed and she put insta her tits out and looks hot as fuck.. 

so leora became only for paid members...hm...

imagine now... tomorrow her girl friend who is visiting time to time appears and they are involved in lesbian games...

people around the world would fall down from heart attacks not being able to watch... lmao

tht would be a fucking great marketing move....

friday smile GIF

• Like 2

1 minute ago, curious said:

so leora became only for paid members...hm...

imagine now... tomorrow her girl friend who is visiting time to time appears and they are involved in lesbian games...

people around the world would fall down from heart attacks not being able to watch... lmao

tht would be a fucking great marketing move....

friday smile GIF

Yeah Baby