Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #16

21 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I think yes everyone needs to now boycott RLC this is going way to far. Just think if this is the way they treat their viewers then we need to do the same.

exactly ! some weeks or more  of boycott for rlc this is what this site need

• Like 3

In all honesty, I feel sympathy for the guys and girls who watched for free, Seriously!! They have lost everything to a certain extent, Leora was what they looked forward to their day for, and now it has been cut off....At least those that pay have something to watch......If they choose to, but for how long we will all watch a restricted apartment for is individual choices. By restricted I refer to restrictions imposed by individuals who occupy the apartment, not RLC!! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Unless the paying RLC members stop paying and boycott.

RLC will feel no pain if only non subscribers stop watching. 

No but I have subscribed in the past for over a year and I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for The Goddess. She is the best advertising they could possibly have I might have been motivated to subscribe earlier if there had been less free cameras but I wasn't going to say that while so much was free but for nothing to be free is a real pity.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

She was good advertising for them but since the change in the dynamics of the apartment I imagine her numbers have fell off somewhat, only a guess.

I for one will not be re upping my subscription after mine runs out by the end of June it's not a boycott but just losing interest and tired of throwing away money for much of nothing going on. 

Agreed Pepe, I have several months to go yet, but I will not renew either. RLC has taken a turn for the worse and simply is not worth the money anymore.

• Like 4

I spent the past week seriously considering becoming a paying member of RLC but this stunt they just pulled has turned me completely off on this company. Leora is their bread and butter and no other apartment they have is going to entice new members. By cutting off Leora's apartment they are cutting off their own meal ticket. So good bye RLC.

• Like 4

All cams are now paywalled?     After watching this apartment, and other free apartments for the last 5 years or so, I guess I'll now will be moving on to spend my time elsewhere. There's not enough left to keep me interested.   I guess I should thank RLC for encouraging me to stop wasting so much of my time watching them.

On to more productive pursuits in my life .....

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, SliverFinger said:

All cams are now paywalled?     After watching this apartment, and other free apartments for the last 5 years or so, I guess I'll now will be moving on to spend my time elsewhere. There's not enough left to keep me interested.   I guess I should thank RLC for encouraging me to stop wasting so much of my time watching them.

On to more productive pursuits in my life .....

Yup couldn't have said it better myself.

Ya'll keep your pee pee in your pants pants.

First off, its good that they restricted Leora.  Maybe some of you will move out of your parents basement and get a job! Get a life!! But clean your keyboard first.

With that said, the Ruskies at RLC are not stupid. They are not going to restrict their first listed "apartment" on a long term basis - they're shooting themselves in the foot. Think about it...you come to the web site for the first time, click on the first apartment, and it shows its restricted.  Bad first impression to give to someone who is a first time visitor.

The Ruskies are laughing in their borscht reading many of your comments.  Leora attracts new membership the same way McDonald's offers a free soda with an order of fries.  She is the money-maker. Lose her and you minimize gaining new membership (needed due to attrition).

This too, shall pass.

P.S.  Don't forget they opened the guest cam a few months ago to lure in new members. Now, they're doing the polar opposite.  Their traffic data/counters along w/ membership count will determine their course.   Personally, I've frequented the site much less since the beginning of the year (hence why my uploads are far less then before).  And...I'm  much better for it.  I also "cut the cord" for television viewing on January 1 and again, I'm much better for it.  Ya'll should kick this habit and try something new and different.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ZedJustZed said:

Yep...I will miss Leora and the rest, but I wont miss a minute of sleep over this.  As the dolphins said as they left planet earth, "goodbye and thanks for all the fish"

Well at least someone knows the reference 😀

RLC has a new member in their management team, who has been given the assignment of stopping the publishing of videos of the apartments on the web. Since 99% of the videos are taken via the free cams. This genius has figured that " no free cams" equals no videos.

But are not those videos, " free advertisement ".  IMO, this change and its adverse effect on the bottom line of the balance sheet, will not last long.

As the old saying goes, " time will tell ".

• Like 3