Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #16

29 minutes ago, scutus said:

RLC has a new member in their management team, who has been given the assignment of stopping the publishing of videos of the apartments on the web. Since 99% of the videos are taken via the free cams. This genius has figured that " no free cams" equals no videos.

But are not those videos, " free advertisement ".  IMO, this change and its adverse effect on the bottom line of the balance sheet, will not last long.

As the old saying goes, " time will tell ".

It seems that they have indeed shot themselves in the foot, possibly in more ways than they would like to think.

Some folk who were possibly thinking of opening a membership may well be put off contributing to such a tight arse company, with a history of taking peoples money and returning nothing by way of customer service, whilst treating said members with contempt. And possibly those that are existing members might just look at it all and decide that the return is not worth the money anymore, thereby not renewing their subscriptions. 

The old expressions " Let sleeping dogs lie " and " Leave well alone " comes to mind in this situation, and I believe the people at RLC are about to catch a cold from the wind of change that is about to descend upon them. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Haven't thought this through too much, because I haven't had to as I am a member, but! If there really are folk out there who really cannot survive without their daily dose of Leoro or whoever, and for whatever reason they don't have membership, I have a suggestion.

As a ballpark figure Premium membership and Replay for the year cost's around $650-$700 .

Why don't 10-15 like minded people contact each other via PM, form a co-operative, subscribe $50-$70 per year each for one nominated person in the group to obtain membership....That person then records the activities as and when they happen. and sends the recordings out to other participants via Dropbox or Airdrop...It would entail trust on all sides, but It just might help some folk overcome this situation. Obviously the small details could be refined as and when.

As mentioned, I haven't given it a great deal of thought, and there may be some obvious problems that I have not thought about......But it's just of the top of my head, and it is also very early in the morning here in the UK.

• Like 2

il y a 6 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Why don't 10-15 like minded people contact each other via PM, form a co-operative, subscribe $50-$70 per year each for one nominated person in the group to obtain membership....That person then records the activities as and when they happen. and sends the recordings out to other participants via Dropbox or Airdrop...It would entail trust on all sides, but It just might help some folk overcome this situation. Obviously the small details could be refined as and when.

As mentioned, I haven't given it a great deal of thought, and there may be some obvious problems that I have not thought about......But it's just of the top of my head, and it is also very early in the morning here in the UK.

This is no doubt a good suggestion but not sure you have considered the investment put forth by the content provider (this time it is RLC) and whether doing so will erode their investment and in turn, erode the quality content they could provide. This is the contentious old piracy/torrent-sharing/peer sharing situation which content providers and studios are complaining about since Napster. 

I am not sure if all of us manage to form groups like you mentioned, and undercut RLC by 40-50% of membership (a very rough estimate), how could they keep up the quality & smooth deliverance of content, pay the girls for activities and sometimes pay more to bring in better girls for higher viewership? And I am not saying the subscription is cheap or of value right now. No, RLC subscription value right now is down the shithole but this does not mean we should just go ahead and undercut them by much and expect them to deliver as before.

Just my 2 cents worth.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

This is no doubt a good suggestion but not sure you have considered the investment put forth by the content provider (this time it is RLC) and whether doing so will erode their investment and in turn, erode the quality content they could provide. This is the contentious old piracy/torrent-sharing/peer sharing situation which content providers and studios are complaining about since Napster. 

I am not sure if all of us manage to form groups like you mentioned, and undercut RLC by 40-50% of membership (a very rough estimate), how could they keep up the quality & smooth deliverance of content, pay the girls for activities and sometimes pay more to bring in better girls for higher viewership? And I am not saying the subscription is cheap or of value right now. No, RLC subscription value right now is down the shithole but this does not mean we should just go ahead and undercut them by much and expect them to deliver as before.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Good point, but I had not envisaged people who are members now being anything different if they choose in the future, my point is that RLC gets nothing at the moment from " Freebies", so my suggestion would not in theory alter there revenue structure, quite the contrary, they would be getting a subscription from a group of people who previously were paying nothing. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Good point, but I had not envisaged people who are members now being anything different if they choose in the future, my point is that RLC gets nothing at the moment from " Freebies", so my suggestion would not in theory alter there revenue structure, quite the contrary, they would be getting a subscription from a group of people who previously were paying nothing. 

While your theory sounds good on paper to be sure another stranger on the interwebs with your lasagna and hope they won't eat it all and leave you with an empty bowl takes a lot of trust.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Daleys said:

I think yes everyone needs to now boycott RLC this is going way to far. Just think if this is the way they treat their viewers then we need to do the same.

I have been saying for 2 years or longer that something like this was eventually going to happen.  The current Apartments that still have Free Cams you can bet once something fascinating is available to see RLC will Lock all those up as well.  

• Like 3

15 hours ago, AntEater said:

They do make money from free viewers because some free viewers become paying viewers or at least attract more paying viewers by keeping the interest in the apartment for new comers. This tactic might work if they didn't have competitors but most people will probably just switch to VHTV or something.

As I have, even the free cams in VHTV and Camarads show more.  RLC are cutting their nose despite their face. 

Whilst Leora is very exciting to watch even she has had to ramp things up with a spot of anal every now and then.  I can only watch a bate so many times before it becomes "same old same old". 

As for Hakeem and his Hareem, they have only been on the site for a very short time so it makes no sense what so ever to make this subscription only. 

In all honesty I did have a subscription to this site and the paying viewer was treated only slightly better than the freeloaders, with cameras moving or not being available and tickets never answered or acted upon.  RLC's boots are getting a bit too big me thinks, time to move on.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, postypat said:

As I have, even the free cams in VHTV and Camarads show more.  RLC are cutting their nose despite their face. 

Whilst Leora is very exciting to watch even she has had to ramp things up with a spot of anal every now and then.  I can only watch a bate so many times before it becomes "same old same old". 

As for Hakeem and his Hareem, they have only been on the site for a very short time so it makes no sense what so ever to make this subscription only. 

In all honesty I did have a subscription to this site and the paying viewer was treated only slightly better than the freeloaders, with cameras moving or not being available and tickets never answered or acted upon.  RLC's boots are getting a bit too big me thinks, time to move on.

VHTV has more to offer.  They have currently 34 Active Apartments with 339 Cameras, 60 Free Cams and there are 4 or 5 that are offline at the moment but they'll be back. 

$39.95 a Month and you get Replay included at No Extra Charge. Access to the Video Library of over 11,000 Videos. Plus VHTV does not Ban their Members for Posting Pictures. All they ask is to have their Site Logo on the Pictures.  Videos Uploaded have to be done by Attachments so a Premium Membership to Cam Caps would be needed as Non Premium Members don't have access to Attachments but you won't get Banned from VHTV for Posting Videos or Pictures.

RLC they charge an extra $30 a Month for Replay. If the Customer has Paid for Premium they shouldn't have to spend an extra $30 on top for something they missed. The extra $30 for Replay was just a Cash Grab on RLC's Part to please the Shareholders with Higher Profits.

• Like 5

RLC can kiss my ass. I've been on both sides, numerous times, Paying and free. This has gone too far. I've let my Sub run out and watched free for awhile and then payed again because something sparked my interest. Blocking the free apartments just pushes my bank acct further away. I will not pay for anymore now that they have done this petty bullshit. :angry:

• Like 5

Angry or not, its their business and they do what they think it is the best. 

Leora was actually the only reason I visited, and guys that pay for that are not touched by their decision. So the only damage is to us free riders and Leora admirers. She really has something special about her, combined to a perfect body. 

Like someone said, it has been nice, thanks for all the fish, , if you open Leora again, will come back, if not, the other apartments and the entire idea of the project is kinda out of date. Still, she was the great escape from the everyday routine.

Tnx for the free joy anyways.

Will come to cc eventualy to see her, and thats it. Nothing actually changes, so, my friends, just relax. 

RLC started this all off years ago, and has been sold at least once to my knowledge, growing bigger creating more sites as time's gone on, and it won't be long before all the their voyeur sites follow this one, it's called greed, or maybe the company's been set up to be sold

• Like 3