Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #16

13 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

So ends anther dark cloudy day, hopefully "The sun will come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
They'll be sun "??????

Just home from work and it's great to see from the preview Replay that our Princess spread a little sunshine today, but unfortunate for me I have no more replay tokens, so hopefully maybe sometime this week, I can continue to catch-up on everything when I'm at work, when ever are lovely little Minx decides to shares with us her sunshine in her own very special sexy way

It has seemed that the intriguing and wonderful woman of the residence has certainly put forth effort in there continuing to be noticeable interest in the residence. It has also seemed that although there is still quite interesting effort being put forth at times, it is effort that unfortunately is not perceived quite the same as it once may have been. It is likely due to a noticeable and unfortunate change in dynamics or circumstances of situations at the residence that have also been a noticeable contributing factor since it was decided that someone should not supposed to continue to be employed somewhere where that someone quite likely and almost assuredly was in an opportunity of making quite a substantial amount of income more that that someone has made since. Ever since then, which is now approaching a full year, although there have been some times of more interest than other times, the frequency of times of more interest have dropped off because of such, and there has seemed to have almost certainly been a noticeable decline of interest in the residence. It has also seemed that it may be evident that the dynamics or circumstances of situations may not return to or change for the better. There are many who admire and hold in higher regards the intriguing and quite attractive woman of the residence, as are there are many who from perception feel quite negatively concerning what has seemed to be almost certainly immature and negatively impacting decisions of the residence counterpart. Perhaps it may be time to consider to move on for more subscribers, including some longtime and dedicated admirers of the residence.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It has seemed that the intriguing and wonderful woman of the residence has certainly put forth effort in there continuing to be noticeable interest in the residence. It has also seemed that although there is still quite interesting effort being put forth at times, it is effort that unfortunately is not perceived quite the same as it once may have been. It is likely due to a noticeable and unfortunate change in dynamics or circumstances of situations at the residence that have also been a noticeable contributing factor since it was decided that someone should not supposed to continue to be employed somewhere where that someone quite likely and almost assuredly was in an opportunity of making quite a substantial amount of income more that that someone has made since. Ever since then, which is now approaching a full year, although there have been some times of more interest than other times, the frequency of times of more interest have dropped off because of such, and there has seemed to have almost certainly been a noticeable decline of interest in the residence. There are many who admire and hold in higher regards the intriguing and quite attractive woman of the residence, as are there are many who from perception feel quite negatively concerning what has seemed to be almost certainly immature and negatively impacting decisions of the residence counterpart.

Nicely put Nich!  

Yes she still makes a token effort when she thinks she needs to, although it seems to me that it is more duty than wanting to.

I honestly believe the “ Dynamic Duo” are taking the paying members of RLC for a ride, things are back to being scheduled and choreographed and more predictable than night following day.

She used to be way out in front of competition, but at the moment as far as I am concerned it’s only her body and prettiness that keeps her there, not that the other girls have upped their games, but because she has dropped back to the pack of her own fruition, ably assisted and influenced by Wonderboy.

I am reasonably apathetic toward her now, as she is to us....her quickie token sessions have killed of any appeal she used to hold for me....She is now just a woman who flashes her gash for money......With a stooge to assist her, rather like a magician, “ all smoke and mirrors “ ...

I once called her the puppet master/mistress, and I don’t think I was far wrong....She pulls the strings when she wants a “power surge” and we the puppets jump up and take notice, dutifully feeding her insatiable appetite for adoration.

😾

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It has seemed that the intriguing and wonderful woman of the residence has certainly put forth effort in there continuing to be noticeable interest in the residence. It has also seemed that although there is still quite interesting effort being put forth at times, it is effort that unfortunately is not perceived quite the same as it once may have been. It is likely due to a noticeable and unfortunate change in dynamics or circumstances of situations at the residence that have also been a noticeable contributing factor since it was decided that someone should not supposed to continue to be employed somewhere where that someone quite likely and almost assuredly was in an opportunity of making quite a substantial amount of income more that that someone has made since. Ever since then, which is now approaching a full year, although there have been some times of more interest than other times, the frequency of times of more interest have dropped off because of such, and there has seemed to have almost certainly been a noticeable decline of interest in the residence. It has also seemed that it may be evident that the dynamics or circumstances of situations may not return to or change for the better. There are many who admire and hold in higher regards the intriguing and quite attractive woman of the residence, as are there are many who from perception feel quite negatively concerning what has seemed to be almost certainly immature and negatively impacting decisions of the residence counterpart. Perhaps it may be time to consider to move on for more subscribers, including some longtime and dedicated admirers of the residence.

What did I just read ?  🙂

So ends another very dark cloud day but it did allow a small bit of sunshine, but that was quickly taking over by this annoying and pesky Dark Cloud again, so tomorrow let's hope against hope that this troublesome dark and gloomy Cloud will allow some more sunshine to appear

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Nicely put Nich!  

Yes she still makes a token effort when she thinks she needs to, although it seems to me that it is more duty than wanting to.

I honestly believe the “ Dynamic Duo” are taking the paying members of RLC for a ride, things are back to being scheduled and choreographed and more predictable than night following day.

She used to be way out in front of competition, but at the moment as far as I am concerned it’s only her body and prettiness that keeps her there, not that the other girls have upped their games, but because she has dropped back to the pack of her own fruition, ably assisted and influenced by Wonderboy.

I am reasonably apathetic toward her now, as she is to us....her quickie token sessions have killed of any appeal she used to hold for me....She is now just a woman who flashes her gash for money......With a stooge to assist her, rather like a magician, “ all smoke and mirrors “ ...

I once called her the puppet master/mistress, and I don’t think I was far wrong....She pulls the strings when she wants a “power surge” and we the puppets jump up and take notice, dutifully feeding her insatiable appetite for adoration.

😾

The solution is simple, she needs the space to look after her followers as she has done so well in the past, but getting the message through to Paul who's your typical arrogant, bloody minded "I can do no wrong" Russian male will prove a lot more of a challenge for her.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Strange but true, I am tired of Leora´s everyday bates, there is nothing new in them. Nowadays I only watch the end, it is still great to see her wonderful orgasms, such that the other RLC girls have not even dreamt of. As Leora´s blowjobs are fantastic, I would like her to put Paul sitting on the sofa in front of the window and give him a great blowjob, in the end taking the sperm on her lips so that we can see it before she swallows. That could be a weekly reward for both Paul and us watchers.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

The solution is simple, she needs the space to look after her followers as she has done so well in the past, but getting the message through to Paul who's your typical arrogant, bloody minded "I can do no wrong" Russian male will prove a lot more of a challenge for her.

I think he will be the downfall of this apartment unless the dynamics change. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Calle said:

Strange but true, I am tired of Leora´s everyday bates, there is nothing new in them. Nowadays I only watch the end, it is still great to see her wonderful orgasms, such that the other RLC girls have not even dreamt of. As Leora´s blowjobs are fantastic, I would like her to put Paul sitting on the sofa in front of the window and give him a great blowjob, in the end taking the sperm on her lips so that we can see it before she swallows. That could be a weekly reward for both Paul and us watchers.

I for one would rather get a thousand paper cuts on my tounge and then pour salt into my mouth. 

• Like 1