Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #16

15 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Today's "Reading with Leora" is titled "Astro Physics." This is appropriate since she is such a shining star on RLC.

In my opinion your Squirrelness the word “is” should be replaced with “ was “.  The competition in the other apartments is so weak, they could make Hilary Clinton look sexy....Yes!  she was in the past far and away untouchable, unfortunately that’s all she has going for her now, the present is predicable, choreographed with Numbnuts, rushed and often verging on boring, and the future looks just as bleak unless she gets her head out of her arse and comes to terms with the fact that Numbnuts has dragged her down to his level, and she is now wallowing in the pit of apathy, where she does just enough to keep the fish on the hook.

Now I know and understand, as well as respect, yours and others peoples points of view regarding her, differ from mine at the present time, but that’s healthy differences of opinion, which is what I believe this forum is about.

Fair play to all those good people who are still enjoying her, or are seeing her for the first time..but I just think that by the high standards she set herself over the years, she is now falling well short of those expectations...Peace !! 😸

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

es ist 4 Uhr 30 in Russland jetzt haben die 2 eine große essenslieferung bekommen ist das normal sie haben einfach zu viel Geld und da muß unbedingt ein riegel vorgeschoben werden der faulenzer arbeitet nichts er frißt aber wie einer der jeden tag 10 stunden arbeiten würde ich verstehe leora auch nicht ich dachte immer sie wäre clever aber da habe ich sehr geirrt leora ist nicht viel besser wie der faulenzer