Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #16

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I think he will be the downfall of this apartment unless the dynamics change. 

pepe, know need to think about it, he WILL be the downfall, and I have a feeling she's beginning to get the message although whether she acts on it is a different matter altogether

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

pepe, know need to think about it, he WILL be the downfall, and I have a feeling she's beginning to get the message although whether she acts on it is a different matter altogether

Time will tell but my thoughts are she is to close to the problem to see that there actually is a problem. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Time will tell but my thoughts are she is to close to the problem to see that there actually is a problem. 

How I wish at times that I could understand their language.  I don't know what he said to her last night when he finally got in bed, and got in her face. 

What ever he said resulted in her giving him a quick non playful slap. I think she is slowly getting tired of his juvenile actions. The key words being " time will tell".

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

She will no doubt put on a show to stir up some waning interest, in my case I believe it to be “ too little too late”...It shouldn’t come to subscribers getting pissed of before she realises things, The Wonderboy has dulled her brain to the extent she still believes she only has to flash her pussy to keep her followers happy.....and in some cases that is true, but not for everyone who knows just how good she has and could be....Think about it Leora! He brings nothing to the table....whereas we bring everything. 😾

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, scutus said:

How I wish at times that I could understand their language.  I don't know what he said to her last night when he finally got in bed, and got in her face. 

What ever he said resulted in her giving him a quick non playful slap. I think she is slowly getting tired of his juvenile actions. The key words being " time will tell".

Sadly, time is running out 😸

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

Sometimes dare I say,  Arrogance and apathy get in the way of clear thinking....It’s all been too easy for her, along with too much contact with an infected being, which will and has infected her also.

But she is if nothing else very shrewd, and will not kill the golden goose until they are ready to do so, so she will just do enough to keep the punters in line...occasional dance, dildo and bate...And we will follow 😽

• Like 3