Afrodita & Clark (2019) Part #1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The point is, we don’t know everything that is going on and this idea of being righteous as you put it, is folly.

With that i do agree with you so in reality we should not make any comment as none of us know the full facts so therefore all CC, you are saying, is based on assumptions eh?

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I know it’s confusing and I do view this stuff very differently than I did. 

Please get this idea that there are different versions of me. It’s all me always. I change my mind about a lot of things based on events that happen in my life just like anybody else does. I’m a human being. I learn and grow. I’m just saying IMHO that looking at this site through judgmental lens is not the way to view it properly. It’s not our place to make VHTV and the tenants be what we want it to be. We’re supposed to just take it all in for what it is regardless where it comes from. The funny thing is that we actually do that when it’s something controversial. If Marla and Hector had a fight suddenly there would be a hundred posts. But, then afterwards the pitchforks would come out our judgement would be settled and they would be put in the hole with the others until the next fight.

I just wish people here were more open minded to all of the tenants that’s all I’m really saying. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Mostly it is. We should comment about everything, the good the bad and the ugly! But, we don’t, we censor ourselves and try to make VHTV be a paradise by propping up the good tenants and putting down the bad ones. 

All i can say babe is welcome Amy3 Mark 2 and Amy3 Mark 1 is gone. Still love you babe but you are confusing the fuck out of me with the new Amy ::)

Just wondering how long the Mark 2 version will last :biggrin: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

With that i do agree with you so in reality we should not make any comment as none of us know the full facts so therefore all CC, you are saying, is based on assumptions eh?

We've been here before yes/no very recently!!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

All i can say babe is welcome Amy3 Mark 2 and Amy3 Mark 1 is gone. Still love you babe but you are confusing the fuck out of me with the new Amy ::)

Just wondering how long the Mark 2 version will last :biggrin: 

Amy has just turned over a leaf in her life and is moving, growing forward.
Everybody changes all the time, from every cell in our body to our minds.
We all certainly have the right, and sometimes the obligation, to change
our minds, if the evidence leads us to a different path.

I would say that Amy recognized something about herself that she wanted
to change for the better and she's working very hard to accomplish that.
Good on you, Amy. ❤️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...