B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #5 / June #1

1 minute ago, trulyrlc said:

I think now the responsibility to advise new visitors falls onto the members here who have access to premium cams, sort of like a rating system sorted into Looks, Nudity, Frequency of solo and couple sex etc.

The problem is the majority of free users don't read these forums.

They will when the post count on the vid and pic section drops since most post there are from free cams ( which is sad of course ), I doubt rlc will do this for long though, they probably just testing the water to see if this works better for them.

Ariela change a lot recently and not in the good way...

I mean for her,not for RLC viewers of course...

Olya has see that and go away from her...

Smart move baby...

ASide

Damn it,Leora banned,I m impressed by you,RLC...

Banned free cameras in the most popular apartments...

Awesome marketing move...

ASide II

And btw,i m thrilled to read CC comments about that smart move...

Soooo funny...

Please again...

I want more comments...:biggrin:

CamCaps is free, and although I followed CC for months I did not join CC until just this week because I was still just dipping my toes in the water. I was doing the samething with RLC and had full-intentions of joining sometime in the near future (probably even this weekend) but now RLC can go fuck themselves. Signing up is not just about money, in fact $75 (or even less) a month is not a huge commitment but some of us like to take our time before diving in. Don't force me RLC.

Karla left, packed something juicy in her tote bag so if she isn't going to another apartment, she is meeting a client or her guy.

RLC, what the fxxk is going on in these Barcelona apartments? Thinking of closing shop soon?

4 hours ago, maxfactor said:

If the preservation of bandwidth is the objective, then I'm all for it.

I think there's more too it besides the Bandwidth.  I have been saying for the last 2 Years this day was going to come where RLC started making most of their Site Premium and just leave the Free Viewing of the Garbage Apartments where hardly No Activity exists.    Plus they are likely striking a way too Suppress Posters from Posting Picture and Video Content to cut down the use of Copyright Infringement  

Leora & Paul's Apartment has been changed to All Premium as well.   There's likely a few more that's going to change like Kitty & Smith, Olivia & Nick, Ulyana & Marat and Dasha, Sasha, Masha.  

It's coming to a Point RLC will make the Whole Site Premium.   " You'll Have too Pay to Play "