B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #5 / June #1

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Can't blame the other girls for hanging out in b4, it really is a much better house with pool and everything, specially b3 is bad compared to this luxurious house.

yea, ir's very nice in the summer, but ice cold in the winter ,,,, 😉 

27 minutes ago, Noldus said:

yea, ir's very nice in the summer, but ice cold in the winter ,,,, 😉 

True, maybe they should shut the others down in the summer and then open up in vinter time. I don't know how much space there is on the lower off cam lvl at b4 but would be nice if they could make some more rooms there, maybe with a small terrace from there out to the backyard.

10 hours ago, Thestarider said:

WHAT A PITIFUL WASTED NIGHT 

Mornin gents.  I just caught up on all of last night's posts over breakfast to see what happened last night and this quote by Thestarider pretty much says it all from what I read.  I can see I had a LOT better night than you gents did.

I was sorry to hear Diva got sick.  Was it just drunk or was she really sick with something else?   I read that Salma finally came home but didn't stay long and left again.  She was probably bored with what was happening the same as you gents.   I'm surprised that any of you actually thought Lorraine would even think about fucking Chris last night.  No matter how long she stays in B4 that just isn't going to happen.  Amalia is going to keep trying to get one of the Barca girls to ride Limpy (if he can ever keep it up) but if she finally succeeds it sure won't be Lorraine.  Personally I hope NONE of the Barca girls ever sinks that low.  

Like a lot of you I liked Amalia when she was in B1.  It was a happy apartment and she, Pam and Daniela were great together whether in bed or just interacting with each other around the apartment.  I enjoyed watching B1.  That all ended the minute Chris showed up.  I was glad to see Amalia leave and take Limpy to B3 with her.  The only problem is they just won't stay there.  Nuff said about them.  

Anyhow sorry you didnn't get what each of you was individually hoping for last night, whatever that was and I know it was different for each of you.  I wasn't here last summer but I have to believe with the space and the pool and the big yard with BBQ grill and everything else B4 has to offer that there will be better days ahead.   The backdrop is in place, it's all up to the girls now.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1437 Diva, Erika, Numi and Valerie left

dear Noldus, they should give you a salary increase, I expect a very hard summer to follow with all these people coming, then they go away, then they come back, in this apartment now 14/15 people turn around every day, it seems really absurd, you have to find someone who can help you