B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #5 / June #1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't see how any of you can talk bad about Loraine.  It's just sad to read where she didn't fuck another girls boyfriend like you all wanted her to.  Personally, I'm proud of Loraine for not being just another sl@t in the mix!!  WTG Loraine, don't just fuck around because others want you to.  Stay true to yourself and just the way you are!!!

P.S.  What did you shoot today Thestarider?  

81 with 3 birdies. Beat the son by 4 shots 😉 The old man still has it. For how much longer I am not sure, 4 years away from using the  red tees LOL I can't wait I might be able to shoot my age then. 🤣

Just now, Thestarider said:

81 with 3 birdies. Beat the son by 4 shots 😉 The old man still has it. For how much longer I am not sure, 4 years away from using the  red tees LOL I can't wait I might be able to shoot my age then. 🤣

sounds like a good round and whatever you do, never let the son beat you!  talk in his back swing or just talk so much shit that it takes him off his game, but never ever let him beat you!! 81 is a respectable round Thes, congrats!  whatever you do though, never use the red tee's!!  when you get up in age, shooting your age sounds like a good deal to me.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

sounds like a good round and whatever you do, never let the son beat you!  talk in his back swing or just talk so much shit that it takes him off his game, but never ever let him beat you!! 81 is a respectable round Thes, congrats!  whatever you do though, never use the red tee's!!  when you get up in age, shooting your age sounds like a good deal to me.

Shot a couple 77's last year. Each year it gets tougher to recoup after I play, I get kinda sore for a few days in the back. Christ almighty he drives the ball so far, and when I hit a 8 iron he uses wedge LOL. I got his ass on the greens and from 50 and in. Drive for show and putt for the dough, he had to by lunch again LOL.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Shot a couple 77's last year. Each year it gets tougher to recoup after I play, I get kinda sore for a few days in the back. Christ almighty he drives the ball so far, and when I hit a 8 iron he uses wedge LOL. I got his ass on the greens and from 50 and in. Drive for show and putt for the dough, he had to by lunch again LOL.

the best i ever shot was a 71 and that was on a feel good course.  a course that really fit my game at the time.  my buddy really fucked up a sub par round for me that day by telling me with 3 holes to play I could break 70 lol.......needless to say, he got in my head and I rode his ass hard all the way home after that lol.

i'd take a 77 any day!!  it does get tougher the older you get, your back and the heat, it will take it out of you and plus you never drink enough water while your out there lol.  i know all about those long ball hitters.  when we played skins, one of the skins that always came into play was who could hit the ball the farthest off the tee.....i won some and I lost some.  short game is where you save all the strokes.  hell, i had a buddy that would use his damn putter from 50 and in and was pretty damn good with it lol.  keep him buying those lunches man!!

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't see how any of you can talk bad about Loraine.  It's just sad to read where she didn't fuck another girls boyfriend like you all wanted her to.  Personally, I'm proud of Loraine for not being just another sl@t in the mix!!  WTG Loraine, don't just fuck around because others want you to.  Stay true to yourself and just the way you are!!!

P.S.  What did you shoot today Thestarider?  

Why?Because her,just like the twins,Sophie,Blair and some others are pure barca show girls,ready to do the lame shows night after night,like some freaking robots.Cant wait for her and her goods pals(Blair and Mickey)to leave.Loraine is just anotehr rlc "sheep" that obeys th Boss and stop being herself as long as she is in site,watching rlc tonight was an Pure show,spectacle..and real life absolutely was gone out the door.But don't horry Harley..rlc love this girls that do what they what again and again..wouldn't be surprised if she returned for four months in b2 after the actual "robot" leaves.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Why?Because her,just like the twins,Sophie,Blair and some others are pure barca show girls,ready to do the lame shows night after night,like some freaking robots.Cant wait for her and her goods pals(Blair and Mickey)to leave.Loraine is just anotehr rlc "sheep" that obeys th Boss and stop being herself as long as she is in site,watching rlc tonight was an Pure show,spectacle..and real life absolutely was gone out the door.But don't horry Harley..rlc love this girls that do what they what again and again..wouldn't be surprised if she returned for four months in b2 after the actual "robot" leaves.

it doesn't matter if they were all like Amalia or not, it would be boring either way. hetero sex is the epitome of boring as far as I'm concerned!  with that said, sure...there are a lot of things that girls like Loraine could do to keep the voyeurs interested, but being upset or disappointed in her because she didn't fuck another girls boyfriend (if indeed he is her bf) is crazy talk. one of the biggest problems with all of the Barcelona girls, and it's been this way from day one, is they spend way to much time off screen and then rush home to put on a non thought out show!  there is no realism with any of the girls or guys for that matter on RLC.  they get paid to show nudity and give the viewing audience a show.  you have to have girls like Loraine and girls like Amalia or the site wouldn't be worth watching at all.  i'm sure there was a lot of disappointed people that didn't get to see what they wanted to see with those 3.  I for one would be rooting for the girl like Loraine that has boundaries and doesn't play into the crap that Amalia and Chris want to bring to every freaking apartment they visit.  Why in the hell can't Amalia show up somewhere and leave Chris' ass at home.  Why does Chris always have to show up with Amalia.  the answer is quite simple, for the views.  as far as her returning, you already know that is going to happen regardless of how you feel about her.  the project needs different girls with different beliefs and different looks and different personalities or it just won't work!!  have a good night my friend......it's just my thoughts and how I feel about it 🙂

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

Timeline please wich room  ??

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

Same question, what room and Timeline please.

bathroom upstairs 

You can check easily with the replay without timestamp