B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #5 / June #1

I'm not going to quote a particular post here because my comment references a few different posts.  I also prefer lesbian or bi girls in the Barca apartments or actually in any of the RLC apartments but that's just me.  I don't have a problem with bi girls bringing a gent in now and then for some "fun" as long as it's REAL and not show.  I do however have a problem with the suggestions that a few guys be integrated into these apartments as residents.  First of all it's GIRLS on Vacation.  We already have a Couples on Vacation apartment and that's not proving to be much of anything and from what I've read it hasn't in a long time.  Keep these apartments just girl residents.  1 gent living with 2 girls or 2 gents living with 5 girls just raises a lot of red flags for me.  I don't think it would work worth a shit.

B4 had Elvira and Adelita who were bi but had a solid relationship from what I saw.  They did things with a few other girls but they but you could see the way they felt about each other and I really enjoyed them in that apartment.  They did do shows for the cams now and then but they also shared very intimate times just for themselves.  A decent mix.  I would like to see more of that or a rock solid love affair between 2 girls with NO shows whatsoever.  I think I'm far from alone there.  As always just my opinion for what it's worth.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm not going to quote a particular post here because my comment references a few different posts.  I also prefer lesbian or bi girls in the Barca apartments or actually in any of the RLC apartments but that's just me.  I don't have a problem with bi girls bringing a gent in now and then for some "fun" as long as it's REAL and not show.  I do however have a problem with the suggestions that a few guys be integrated into these apartments as residents.  First of all it's GIRLS on Vacation.  We already have a Couples on Vacation apartment and that's not proving to be much of anything and from what I've read it hasn't in a long time.  Keep these apartments just girl residents.  1 gent living with 2 girls or 2 gents living with 5 girls just raises a lot of red flags for me.  I don't think it would work worth a shit.

B4 had Elvira and Adelita who were bi but had a solid relationship from what I saw.  They did things with a few other girls but they but you could see the way they felt about each other and I really enjoyed them in that apartment.  They did do shows for the cams now and then but they also shared very intimate times just for themselves.  A decent mix.  I would like to see more of that or a rock solid love affair between 2 girls with NO shows whatsoever.  I think I'm far from alone there.  As always just my opinion for what it's worth.

I have three Questions to you. Do you think it is fitting for RLC when hetro girls pretend to be lesbian? Doesn't it matter to you to see RLC residents have real emotions and real life?

Just take the Twins or Sofie as worst examples lately (even if most others aren't much better). They are completely lifeless and uninvolved inside the apartment. Where is the sense when the girls in the apartments only deliver a show, but the real life takes place elsewhere? 

13 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I have three Questions to you. Do you think it is fitting for RLC when hetro girls pretend to be lesbian? Doesn't it matter to you to see RLC residents have real emotions and real life?

Just take the Twins or Sofie as worst examples lately (even if most others aren't much better). They are completely lifeless and uninvolved inside the apartment. Where is the sense when the girls in the apartments only deliver a show, but the real life takes place elsewhere? 

I don't like it when ANY of the girls do fake shows whether they are hetero or lesbian or bi.  Like I said I have no problem with the girls bringing in a gent now and then for "fun" but don't want to see resident gents there.  It spells trouble.  Look at the apartment with Kristy and her girl roommates.  I don't know the number.  It's all girls but at least 2 of them have boyfriends that they bring in on a regular basis and I don't have a problem with that.  I choose not to watch them fuck because it doesn't turn me on but the times I've watched that apartment I don't see any problems at all.  But they keep it female residents only and if that changes then I can predict conflict.  That's all I'm saying.  They are real life and the way it's set up IT WORKS. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Alladino said:

it all boils down to piss poor casting.  RLC reads these forums and they know that there is a part of their viewership that wants to see genuine lesbians and they cast girls that play lesbians.  RLC is the blame and not the girls!!  RLC keeps bringing back the dead wood like Sofie and the other dead wood they bring back.  RLC is not about to take the time to do the proper screening necessary to give the viewers what they want.  it has been shown time and time again that RLC only cares about the money coming in and if that were to change in a drastic measure (lot's of sub cancellations), they would have to do something such as get off their fat pampered asses and start casting girls that people want to see.  as it is right now, there is no need for them to do it...........they are fat and happy with all the money coming in and no matter what they read on this forum, as long as the money comes in they are not going to change a thing as far as the girls they hire!!  you live in a fantasy world if you really think RLC cares about you!!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it all boils down to piss poor casting.  RLC reads these forums and they know that there is a part of their viewership that wants to see genuine lesbians and they cast girls that play lesbians.  RLC is the blame and not the girls!!  RLC keeps bringing back the dead wood like Sofie and the other dead wood they bring back.  RLC is not about to take the time to do the proper screening necessary to give the viewers what they want.  it has been shown time and time again that RLC only cares about the money coming in and if that were to change in a drastic measure (lot's of sub cancellations), they would have to do something such as get off their fat pampered asses and start casting girls that people want to see.  as it is right now, there is no need for them to do it...........they are fat and happy with all the money coming in and no matter what they read on this forum, as long as the money comes in they are not going to change a thing as far as the girls they hire!!  you live in a fantasy world if you really think RLC cares about you!!

Yes, RLC often has unexpected difficulties in casting. But this is not only true for the girls apartments but also for the couples (e.g. Donna&Stave). 

51 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I don't like it when ANY of the girls do fake shows whether they are hetero or lesbian or bi.  Like I said I have no problem with the girls bringing in a gent now and then for "fun" but don't want to see resident gents there.  It spells trouble.  Look at the apartment with Kristy and her girl roommates.  I don't know the number.  It's all girls but at least 2 of them have boyfriends that they bring in on a regular basis and I don't have a problem with that.  I choose not to watch them fuck because it doesn't turn me on but the times I've watched that apartment I don't see any problems at all.  But they keep it female residents only and if that changes then I can predict conflict.  That's all I'm saying.  They are real life and the way it's set up IT WORKS. 

I guess, our opinions are not so different. 

Only I don't think guys automatically mean problems. I think like with the girls it is important to cast right here. Everything that is violent (boy or girl) has to be sorted out beforehand. All other problems are real life and shouldn't be censored away. That is what RLC should be about. 

Ultimately it's about finding guys who are interesting for the girls. If not only the guys dig up the girls but also the other way around, it should be possible for all sides to get a win. I think the whole thing is already happening, only just out of sight of the cameras. In the end I just want to see a little more real life in the Apartment, too. 

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yes, RLC often has unexpected difficulties in casting. But this is not only true for the girls apartments but also for the couples (e.g. Donna&Stave). 

I guess, our opinions are not so different. 

Only I don't think guys automatically mean problems. I think like with the girls it is important to cast right here. Everything that is violent (boy or girl) has to be sorted out beforehand. All other problems are real life and shouldn't be censored away. That is what RLC should be about. 

Ultimately it's about finding guys who are interesting for the girls. If not only the guys dig up the girls but also the other way around, it should be possible for all sides to get a win. I think the whole thing is already happening, only just out of sight of the cameras. In the end I just want to see a little more real life in the Apartment, too. 

Good thoughts but that's never going to happen in RLC because they don't fucking care and never will.  They are making their bank deposit every month and that's the only thing important to them and that's NOT going to change.

• Like 1