9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That was my point, looks are deceiving. I may have a nice phone and tattoos, but my dad just got cancer and needs expensive medications that I can’t afford, VHTV. Not saying that’s always the case,  but the point is we don’t know so don’t judge. 

I agree; most of them descend from lower class rather and having expensive gadgets don't move them to upper one, they still need to do something if they want to get a bit more than people in a factory have; not much choice in a country like Russia, I reckon, that's why many choose show business like vhtv, for instance 🙂

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, waldi said:

I agree; most of them descend from lower class rather and having expensive gadgets don't move them to upper one, they still need to do something if they want to get a bit more than people in a factory have; not much choice in a country like Russia, I reckon, that's why many choose show business like vhtv, for instance 🙂

Indeed! Yes, the point is we don’t know, even when we think we know, even when know the tenants. Making judgments, demanding their removal, declaring them an enemy of what’s good for VHTV, abandoning or ignoring them without knowing all the facts is not fair. Take Alisha for example, people make fun of her fake Muslim camming. If they knew that she needed the money to help keep her mother from being evicted after her dad just lost his job and then committed suicide, do you think people would still give her a hard time for camming? No, people would probably be supportive and caring and understanding and figure this is just want she has to do. 

With all that said, sure if you just don’t like the way the tenant looks, then by all means ignore them, just like you would anyone else, but don’t ignore them for because of some moral judgement. I wished I had thought this way from the beginning. Leave the morality of what’s going to with the manager and VHTV. 

If you can look at Wilma and not feel anything, then damn! All I can say is wow!

Sorry to take this somewhat off the topic. Just needed to say it. 💋