B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #1

14 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Sorry this fxxking apartment was so exciting I could not catch up on CC 😏

IMO if Sophie is a full failure, then the other two girls in the same apartment should be called as???

Honestly I don't like her, not one bit but at least she does something and isn't all that boring although I still don't understand why is she brought back anyway just like the other two? Perhaps they are cheap. I don't know.

For me, RLC is about getting a glimpse into the private lives of its residents. A teasing show, even if it looks like more action than just sitting on a sofa, is simply not a part of her actual life. 

It's like trying to enrich a very dry baked cake with toothpaste. Certainly an unusual experience, but it just doesn't go together. 

Teasing shows are not an extra that can be added to real life. They are simply the opposite and contradict RLC's own approach. Especially when they've also just pretended. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a une heure, Alladino a dit :

For me, RLC is about getting a glimpse into the private lives of its residents. A teasing show, even if it looks like more action than just sitting on a sofa, is simply not a part of her actual life. 

It's like trying to enrich a very dry baked cake with toothpaste. Certainly an unusual experience, but it just doesn't go together. 

Teasing shows are not an extra that can be added to real life. They are simply the opposite and contradict RLC's own approach. Especially when they've also just pretended.

Firstly, I am not going to pretend that I understood what you just said but I will say I hate her teasing shows just like how I hate Serafima's clickbait shows.

I think they are insulting and frankly, make her look stupid on camera although we know she is a very smart woman.

17 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Sorry this fxxking apartment was so exciting I could not catch up on CC 😏

IMO if Sophie is a full failure, then the other two girls in the same apartment should be called as???

Honestly I don't like her, not one bit but at least she does something and isn't all that boring although I still don't understand why is she brought back anyway just like the other two? Perhaps they are cheap. I don't know.

Fine with that,is your taste Sierra and you express it in an civilized,adult and educated way,don't change at all my opinion Regard sophie(seen already all she is doing again in prior visits of her tons of times,no progression,nothing new,feel she is just in to do her work,fallow rlc comands and that all)but it's like everything in life,some people will like oranges others prefer apples,and some both things😅.

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Amira is so boring and useless for RLC ... All she does is sit in the couch, at the same place, with her cell glued to her hand... RLC, please kick her out !!  Bring back Naomi !!  

Yes Naomi, Sofie desperately needs someone to play with.