B3 Amalia & Chris / Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 June #2

I started watching the party last night as I said I would so Bud no nasty comments please.  

After what I saw at midnight Barca time I left and went and had a nice dinner and several drinks.  I didn't like what I saw and figured I'd just read the posts this morning to see what happened but Holy Shit I can't believe how many pages of posts there are.  I just read this last page and see for whatever reason the apartment is gone from RLC.  Welcome Damira and Damon and goodbye Damira and Damon and Amalia and Chris.  This has to be by far the shortest stay on record for anyone, single or couple.  Less than 24 hours.  I hope the party was worth it.

A lot of you gents criticize me because I didn't like Chris from the very first time I saw him and what he did.  I don't think he is anywhere near the Mr. Nice Guy that some of you think he is.  Those of you that have replay do me a favor please.  Look at cam 2 in the living room at almost exactly midnight and tell me what you see.  Look close at Chris and Ariela and give me your take on it.  

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I started watching the party last night as I said I would so Bud no nasty comments please.  

After what I saw at midnight Barca time I left and went and had a nice dinner and several drinks.  I didn't like what I saw and figured I'd just read the posts this morning to see what happened but Holy Shit I can't believe how many pages of posts there are.  I just read this last page and see for whatever reason the apartment is gone from RLC.  Welcome Damira and Damon and goodbye Damira and Damon and Amalia and Chris.  This has to be by far the shortest stay on record for anyone, single or couple.  Less than 24 hours.  I hope the party was worth it.

A lot of you gents criticize me because I didn't like Chris from the very first time I saw him and what he did.  I don't think he is anywhere near the Mr. Nice Guy that some of you think he is.  Those of you that have replay do me a favor please.  Look at cam 2 in the living room at almost exactly midnight and tell me what you see.  Look close at Chris and Ariela and give me your take on it. 

Hold your horses my friend, I think they are far from leaving Barcelona. At least their girls are coming back to B4.

So I expect the guys to come visiting as and when they need a party :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

he is massagin Ariela's ass.

So what

During this evening he spent more than 1 hour on Ariela's,  Loraine's, Olya's and Diva's ass. Even Pam's ass has been massaged by Chris

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

well with the names of amalia and damira added in B4 this is officialy the end of B3

I haven't even opened RLC this morning and I haven't read the posts so I wasn't aware that the girls have moved into B4. Where are they going to put them, the place is full.  

I think this is bad news all around if they start having a lot of parties with Chris and Damon but that's just my opinion.  Time will tell whether I'm right or not.  Did anyone check that cam 2 replay at midnight yet? 

il y a 3 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I haven't even opened RLC this morning and I haven't read the posts so I wasn't aware that the girls have moved into B4. Where are they going to put them, the place is full.  

I think this is bad news all around if they start having a lot of parties with Chris and Damon but that's just my opinion.  Time will tell whether I'm right or not.  Did anyone check that cam 2 replay at midnight yet? 

Actually I watched at least half of the party live, to be honest, nothing much really. I been to parties during my younger years and I am not ashamed to say my hands were on a few asses.

Ariela was fine with Chris later on, so was Olya and of course Diva who hopefully got his limp dick going (off-cam).

10 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Hold your horses my friend, I think they are far from leaving Barcelona. At least their girls are coming back to B4.

So I expect the guys to come visiting as and when they need a party :biggrin:

That's what I so hate about RLC in barcelona. Why the hell can't they just add the couples in B4. It's so obvious and so normal.

Now the guys are staying separate from their girlfriends? WTF, that is just bullshit.

7 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

he is massagin Ariela's ass.

So what

During this evening he spent more than 1 hour on Ariela's,  Loraine's, Olya's and Diva's ass. Even Pam's ass has been massaged by Chris

So what?  You didn't look close enough.  He was massaging both Lorraine's and Ariela's ass and he was dipping his fingers down into their pussy.  Lorraine didn't care, she was too engrossed in her phone and just let him.  Ariela didn't like it at all and pushed his hand away half a dozen times and gave him dirty looks.  Chris pulled her to him and whispered in her ear for several seconds and when he was finished he started rubbing her ass again and dipping down and playing with her pussy over her panties and this time she let him do what he wanted and didn't try to stop him.  

This is just my opinion but it looked like what he whispered in her may have been a threat.  I don't think Chris is there by accident.  I think RLC put him there with Amalia.  I think he calls the shots.  Go ahead and eat me alive but I just haven't felt right about him since day one.  Making the rounds to all the apartments with Amalia and trying to stir things up.  I also think that Damon is Chris's brother and he and Damira aren't there by accident either.  They know Chris and Amalia too well.  Intimately

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

So what?  You didn't look close enough.  He was massaging both Lorraine's and Ariela's ass and he was dipping his fingers down into their pussy.  Lorraine didn't care, she was too engrossed in her phone and just let him.  Ariela didn't like it at all and pushed his hand away half a dozen times and gave him dirty looks.  Chris pulled her to him and whispered in her ear for several seconds and when he was finished he started rubbing her ass again and dipping down and playing with her pussy over her panties and this time she let him do what he wanted and didn't try to stop him.  

This is just my opinion but it looked like what he whispered in her may have been a threat.  I don't think Chris is there by accident.  I think RLC put him there with Amalia.  I think he calls the shots.  Go ahead and eat me alive but I just haven't felt right about him since day one.  Making the rounds to all the apartments with Amalia and trying to stir things up.  I also think that Damon is Chris's brother and he and Damira aren't there by accident either.  They know Chris and Amalia too well.  Intimately

i don't know what you smoke but it seems very good !

high snoop dogg GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1