B5 COV Belle & Nate - General Topic June 2019 #1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i've never done it regardless of the situation.  I know cultures are different but I have more respect for them and myself for that matter.

Grow up the both of you. This is RLC Barcelona. Girls have been getting naked in front of other girl's boys ever since I can remember and I for one am glad of that.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i've never done it regardless of the situation.  I know cultures are different but I have more respect for them and myself for that matter.

if its a party you go with the flow 😉

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Jeez...you're sons not cooking for you again is he Harley...😉

he actually already has cooked what we are going to eat tonight this past Sunday.  He cooked two briskets and froze one of them until our bird hunting trip in September.  i'm going over there to eat and watch the Raptors hopefully win the basketball game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Grow up the both of you. This is RLC Barcelona. Girls have been getting naked in front of other girl's boys ever since I can remember and I for one am glad of that.

Grow up ? how do you think its going with our kids ? just the same exploring all

Just now, mini2012 said:

if its a party you go with the flow 😉

And we know what the flow is here. Belle is perfectly happy with the situation. And Sofie could have left earlier if she wasn't. She declined to sleep with them in the end even after Nate said Belle should go in the middle.

il y a 3 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

And we know what the flow is here. Belle is perfectly happy with the situation. And Sofie could have left earlier if she wasn't. She declined to sleep with them in the end even after Nate said Belle should go in the middle.

She was too scared of his dick she was avoiding it all night. :biggrin:  She might be a lesbian.

• Like 1