B5 COV Belle & Nate - General Topic June 2019 #1

Just now, Daleys said:

She was too scared of his dick she was avoiding it all night. :biggrin:  She might be a lesbian.

I've seen it. It's a decent size but not so big it could go through Belle to get to Sofie LOL

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Grow up the both of you. This is RLC Barcelona. Girls have been getting naked in front of other girl's boys ever since I can remember and I for one am glad of that.

it's just not for me BB and it's fake as hell. it has nothing to do with growing up!!

2 minutes ago, mini2012 said:

if its a party you go with the flow 😉

i understand it's a party and you go with the flow of it.  i've been to parties that you went with the flow, and hell, my and another buddy of mine after football practice one time, went over to this girls house and double teamed the hell out of her but neither he nor I walked around with our jimmies waggin in the breaze.  it's just a matter of different upbringings and the fact that they are getting paid to do it.

23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

he actually already has cooked what we are going to eat tonight this past Sunday.  He cooked two briskets and froze one of them until our bird hunting trip in September.  i'm going over there to eat and watch the Raptors hopefully win the basketball game.

You certainly eat well...:biggrin:

28 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's just not for me BB and it's fake as hell. it has nothing to do with growing up!!

i understand it's a party and you go with the flow of it.  i've been to parties that you went with the flow, and hell, my and another buddy of mine after football practice one time, went over to this girls house and double teamed the hell out of her but neither he nor I walked around with our jimmies waggin in the breaze.  it's just a matter of different upbringings and the fact that they are getting paid to do it.

It is also a different world. When some of these girls have talked about their BFs screwing around, I am surprised they have accepted it but they seem to. When Michelle was her she was trying to photo Belle naked for her husband/BF. I'd imagine there are quite a few in the younger generations for whom this isn't an issue and these people are not from the same world. In the same situation because it doesn't phase me, I might get my junk out as well. Sofie keeping her panties on was the one out of kilter here but she's used to it and clear neither of the couple mind. I am not saying it would happen outside the cameras but I think I've heard another from the various parties to think it might.

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sort of OT, but she was there recently, although Sofie opted out I reckon she was turned on and she'll bate soon...

I don't think Sophie gets turned on, it all about the show for her, Angles to the cameras, Top Cam Time, unlike Belle who could care less about anything but having fun.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1