B5 COV Belle & Nate - General Topic June 2019 #1

Just now, Thestarider said:

I don't think Sophie gets turned on, it all about the show for her, Angles to the cameras, Top Cam Time, unlike Belle who could care less about anything but having fun.

Bit of drink and Belle💗will go wild but I know what you mean about Sofie. She seemed to enjoy herself a bit but other times seemed to be detached.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Bit of drink and Belle💗will go wild but I know what you mean about Sofie. She seemed to enjoy herself a bit but other times seemed to be detached.

Belle a lot of times don't care about cams,views,just want to have fun..with Sophie it's exactly th opposite..just work,another day at office.That the big diference and in my opinion makes Belle more natural and not a dam working robot fallowing the boss orders.

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's why she's leaving. I think there were many signs tonight that Nate would be all over her like a rash, and Belle would be happy for him to be, and she was uncomfortable with it. I expected nothing more from her, tbh. But that's not being disrespectful to her...quite the opposite really. She's set her bar and she's sticking to it...Personally I'm pleased she didn't get drawn into a threesome 

Out of all the comments about tonight's  fiasco, this one you made Naga when you were replying to Thestarider's comment,which i feel is spot on about Sofie not being in control of things and not playing HER ''game'', was exactly the way i looked at things, Sofie has her own way of doing things,and yes,it does look as though she plays for the camera,(but so does Leora and no one complains,but anyways,,lol,) and Sofie is the one who leads the way in her own apt. and does seem to take the lead and i'm ok with that,lol. What i hate is the ''shows'' put on and the foolish massage that leads to nowhere but blue balls,and as much as i think Sofie is beautiful,i can do without the games. As far as Sofie being into just women,NO,i,and i'm sure many others here, have seen her with a guy in her last stay,so i think she could go both ways or just into guys and uses the women for the sake of the show. So after all said and done,i think Sofie was a poor choice for the ''get together'' tonight with Belle and her boy toy.

• Like 1