B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #2

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not sure you like the group Little Big Town or you were just trying to find a song that had the lyrics "Girl Crush" in them, but they are one of my favorite Groups!  Their harmonizing is great and they have a lot of good songs.  So, if you haven't really listed to them you ought to give it a try!!

One of my favorites also---County is my music now.

Still love the 60's and 70's though as they bring back memories

• Like 1

Just now, happyone said:

One of my favorites also---County is my music

You have good taste my friend!!

I love it all but prefer R&R.  When my son and I are going somewhere in his truck, we listen to mainly country.  When we are in my truck it's mainly R&R with some country.  When I'm with my daughter it's all country, all the time!

I just now got my first good look at Rosa in the kitchen.  Clean, modern, nice crisp lines,  well proportioned with everything in the right place.  All in all I would say it's a great kitchen. 😊

Oops, I forgot Rosa.  Fully dressed I can't say a lot other than she is attractive.  Not a fan of tats but if that one on her foot is the only one then it's fine.  I like having anothr blond girl in Barca.  I got just a quick look at her walking from the kitchen to the bedroom and she's been laying on the bed with her phone ever since.  They both are.  I hope she has a fun personality and an attitude toward fulfilling her commitments to the project and us.  I hope she and Tom and Belle and Nate get along well.  Basically I just hope she and tom are REAL.  That would be a welcome addition to RLC.

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I just now got my first good look at Rosa in the kitchen.  Clean, modern, nice crisp lines,  well proportioned with everything in the right place.  All in all I would say it's a great kitchen.

LMAO.....now that's funny!!

13 minutes ago, happyone said:

One of my favorites also---County is my music now.

Still love the 60's and 70's though as they bring back memories

Thumbs up to you and Harley and all the other Country Music lovers.  I LOVE IT!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Thumbs up to you and Harley and all the other Country Music lovers.  I LOVE IT!!

don't get me wrong, i prefer R&R but I love country as well.......hell, I actually love all the music genres.......and even a couple of Rap songs, but only a couple as they were kind of forced down my ear canals by my son, daughter, and my nephew.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You have good taste my friend!!

I love it all but prefer R&R.  When my son and I are going somewhere in his truck, we listen to mainly country.  When we are in my truck it's mainly R&R with some country.  When I'm with my daughter it's all country, all the time!

I also like West cost AOR from the 70's early 80's

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle💗back to binge watching "Handmaid's Tale". I watched the first episode of season 3 last night.

I don't know yet how this is going to work out. It would have been much better to put in a couple they vaguely new but I would have preferred a lot more time before somebody else came. If they don't bond we could have some very dull days. Not that I'm particularly keen on the GOV girls visiting it is starnge we've only seen Sophie there and this apartment is probably going to end as a couples' sharing apartment rather than what B3 became. I wonder where Nate and Belle 💗 usually live. If in Gernany why not open a couples apartment for them there? Nate seems comfortable in front of a camera and Belle's friends could visit.

I'm not sure this apt has the right mix because Roza barely speaks any English, and as far as I can see, Tom none at all...Belle's stuck in the middle, as she showed the other night, translating English to Ukrainian and vice versa...Maybe after copious amounts of alcohol. they'll all be speaking the same language...:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not sure this apt has the right mix because Roza barely speaks any English, and as far as I can see, Tom none at all...Belle's stuck in the middle, as she showed the other night, translating English to Ukrainian and vice versa...Maybe after copious amounts of alcohol. they'll all be speaking the same language...:biggrin:

Surprised he doesnt speak any english, must be hard when traveling around.

• Upvote 1