B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #4

26 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

These 2 are really getting into each other.  Salma is going to get some of that pussy very soon.  Probably not tonight but soon.  I'm looking forward to that.  

There's something about Anabella I really like...so I'll watch how this materialises, but it's still all a show, and they were probably checking it out on the balcony...I'm waiting with bated breath (pardon the pun) for some genuine girl/girl intimacy on here...It doesn't even have to be sexual. as long as they don't check out their fucking phones straight after to see if they've hit top cam...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

There's something about Anabella I really like...so I'll watch how this materialises, but it's still all a show, and they were probably checking it out on the balcony...I'm waiting with bated breath (pardon the pun) for some genuine girl/girl intimacy on here...It doesn't even have to be sexual. as long as they don't check out their fucking phones straight after to see if they've hit top cam...

I know these 2 are show just like almost all the others but I still enjoy watching them and waiting for Salma to get some of that pussy.  I think last night with Valerie and Damira was quite real.  I don't think that was for the cams.  If it was then they did a really good job of fooling me.  The second part when they used the strap on was definitely all show but you could easily tell the difference between that and round one.  

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

We haven't seen that kind of genuine intimacy since Adelita and Elvira and it will be a long time before we see it again unless we get really lucky with some incoming girls but I won't hold my breath.

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I know these 2 are show just like almost all the others but I still enjoy watching them and waiting for Salma to get some of that pussy.  I think last night with Valerie and Damira was quite real.  I don't think that was for the cams.  If it was then they did a really good job of fooling me.  The second part when they used the strap on was definitely all show but you could easily tell the difference between that and round one.  

If Salma lets Anabella get anywhere near her pussy, then I might change my opinion...But so far, Salma's dished out a lot but taken barely anything back...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

If Salma lets Anabella get anywhere near her pussy, then I might change my opinion...But so far, Salma's dished out a lot but taken barely anything back...

I don't think Salma has let a single girl near her pussy.  I don't know why.  I posted several weeks ago that maybe she thinks that if she doesn't let them have any pussy then it isn't really cheating on her bf.  I have known girls that actually thought that but they were only fooling themselves.